Bendon Urie- It's the Beach, Boys

Your pov

"Race ya to the water, darling!" My boyfriend Brendon yelled, making his way down the sandy beach.

"Oh no you don't!" I called, running after him. As I began to pass him he looked over and grabbed my arm causing me to slow down.

"Cheater!" I laughed as we had finally made it to the cold water. We stuck our feet in and watched the tides go back and forth in awe. Pete and Ryan finally got to the water as well, joining us as we watched the water.

"Man, what took you guys so long?" Brendon asked in a joking tone.

"I don't know, maybe the fact that you guys just took off without us." Ryan laughed as he pushed Brendon over into the water.

We all laughed as Brendon pulled at Ryan's legs, causing him to fall into the water as well. I walked over, attempting to help Brendon up but as soon as I took his hand, I knew I had made a huge mistake.

"Oh darling, when will you learn?" He asked just before pulling me down with him, "Pete! Come help me up!" Brendon whined as Ryan and I snickered.

"I'm not even gonna attempt to go over there." He folded his arms, looking down at us as if we were children, because we definitely were acting like children.

"But Peeeeeeeete! I need help standing upppppp!" He whined again.

"No!" Pete tried, but failed to hide his smile.

"You're no fun!" I yelled as Brendon began splashing water at him. Pete held his head in his hand, clearly disappointed in us.

"Why do I hang out with children!?" He playfully asked.

"Because you are one!" Ryan yelled.

"One of us! One of us!" I began to chant, the other two boys soon joined in, "One of us! One of us! One of us! One of us!" Pete began to laugh and walk towards us.

"Do your worst!" Pete stood right next to Brendon.

"You're gonna regret this." Brendon told him, seriously.

"Yeah I know, just do it." Pete said, imitating Brendon's serious tone.

Brendon smirked and pulled him by the legs, causing him to fall face first into the water. Everyone began to laugh hard. I layed back into the sand as the water washed over my body but not quite making it to my face.

No one was speaking, it was nice. We were just enjoying this nice beach day. That's when I felt two arms snake themselves around me and pull me out of the water. I looked up to see Brendon with a smirk on his face.

"Brendon, what are you doing!?"

"I'm saving you, darling!" I just laughed until he dropped me back into the water. This is supposed to be a rescue!?

He laughed as he fell on top of me.

"I love you, Y/n." Woah the L word!? He's never said that before...

I smiled.

"I love you too, Brendon." He kissed me as the water crashed over us.

"Ewww, they're kissing!" Pete yelled, childishly. I broke away from Brendon and looked up at Pete.

"Look who's the child now!" We all laughed and drank fruity Capri Suns the rest of the lovely beach day.

OwO-
I haven't done a Brendon one in a long time ahaha. I thought this one was v adorable! I got the idea for this while at the beach but didn't start writing until like two days ago haha. Have an ultra epic day~peace out cheesebags