Patrick Stump- Best Friends Till the End

Your pov

"Hey Y/n, are you ready?" Patrick asked, just as I closed my front door.

"Hell yeah!" He laughed as he led me to his car.

We were going to Pete's birthday party tonight and knowing Pete, it's going to get wild. Patrick and I are best friends, it's been that way since elementary school. He hasn't left my side since the first grade, we're pretty close. We pulled up to Pete's place and walked inside the beer scented music blasting house.

"Happy birthday Pete!" Patrick and I said in unison.

"Aww thanks guys, you can set the gifts on the table over there. The food and drinks are on the table over there and yeah. Let's get wild! I'm finally eighteen!"

Pete was very excited about tonight. I couldn't blame him, who wouldn't be excited about their birthday?

"I gotta go talk to these people, have fun! Let loose!" He yelled, making his way towards a group of interestingly dressed girls.

"You wanna dance?" Patrick asked, taking a look at the 'dance floor' in the middle of the living room filled with drunk teens.

"I'm gonna have to pass, I already know I'm gonna be out danced by that guy." I pointed to the guy in the middle attempting to swoon the girls as he flailed his arms in the air. Patrick and I laughed at his terrible attempt at getting a girl with heavy makeup to dance with him.

"What do you want to do then?" Patrick asked, turning to me.

"I don't know, maybe we cou-" I was cut off by Pete yelling.

"Cake and presents!!!" He ran around the house getting everyone into the dinning room/kitchen.

"I guess we're doing that." We followed Pete into the room where all the cake and presents sat.

Pete took a seat at the head of the table where the big chocolate cake sat waiting to be dug into. Everyone sang him happy birthday, he blew out the candles, and pieces of cake began making their way around the room. Patrick and I made stupid jokes as we ate cake and watched Pete open some questionably chosen gifts.

"This one is from, Y/n!" He looked over at me and smiled.

"Oh he's gonna love mine." I confidently told Patrick.

"I don't know, he seems to really love that sex doll Brendon got him." We both laughed as Pete began to rip open my present. As he pulled it out, he began to laugh. It was a picture of Patrick, Pete, and I from the second grade, all making stupid faces.

"This is so cool! I had the stupidest hair cut," He laughed, "Thank you Y/n, very cool."

"You're welcome Pete!" I laughed as well. He then opened Patrick's to reveal a kid sized bass guitar that looked way too familiar.

"Oh my god, where did you find this!? My first bass..." He ran his fingers down the strings as the memories ran through his brain.

"My mom was cleaning the basement the other day and we found it in an old box. I'm not entirely sure how it ended up there, but it's here now." Patrick chuckled as his friend looked at the old toy in awe.

"Thanks dude, this is sick!" Pete finished opening his many presents and the party commenced. It got as wild as any other high school party could get. I wasn't really into going all out at parties, so I found myself leaning against the balcony upstairs, looking at the stars.

"I knew I'd find you here." I turned to see Patrick walking towards me and copied my posture next to me.

"The stars are beautiful tonight."

"Yeah, they really are," We stood in silence for a moment before he began, "Y/n, can I tell you something?"

"Yeah, you can tell me anything." I turned my head towards him.

"I love you." I smiled.

"I love you too." He looked unsure of my choice of words.

"No like, I love you. Not just as a friend, I really love you, Y/n."

"I know, and I love you too."

"Really!?" I smiled and nodded, it got quiet again, "C-can I hold your hand? Or maybe even kiss you?" He sheepishly asked.

"Yeah, go ahead." He got up and took my hands in his as he slowly planted his lips on mine. He made me feel as if I was floating, all I wanted was him.

"Aww, how cute!" I turned my head, breaking the kiss in the process to see Pete, standing in the doorway, "I've been shipping you two since middle school! This is great. I'm so happy, I think I might cry," He pretended to wipe away a fake tear as we laughed. He came closer, "But seriously, you two are adorable."

"Thanks Pete." Patrick answered, clearly embarrassed.

"I gotta get back to the party, but please use protection." He smiled, making his way inside.

"Pete!" All I heard was laughter from Petey. Patrick turned back to me with his pink cheeks, "D-do you want to be my girlfriend?" My smile widened.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend." Patrick smiled as well, instantly kissing me once again.

OwO-
We got ourselves another Patty one, so cute, so pure, pure fluff as always. Also this boy got to number five in bands! That's insane! Thank you! You guys did that and that's totally epic sick nasty awesome sauce! I love you all. Have a very joyous day~peace out cheesebags