COME TO AUSTRIA

alex marquez & luca marini

"congratulations on your win yesterday" luca tells alex through the phone.

"i wish i could have celebrated with you" alex answers back with sad eyes, that luca can't see.

"soon, babe. soon"

"i miss you. i just want to cuddle you" alex says and he can hear how desperate his own voice sounds.

"i miss you too, but you should sleep, be well rested for next weekend"

"i know, i know. i just miss you so much. i want to be able to celebrate with you. hug you and kiss you when i'm finished with my race. hold you close to me and just hear you heart beat"

"come to austria tomorrow, i'll be there and then we can cuddle"

"i can't just go to austria that ear-"

"come to austria with me" luca cut him off.

"i'll be there"

luca's lips are soft and warm on his, but his mouth is cold from the water he just drank. alex is desperate for luca to touch him, he wants the italian's hands on his body, exploring it like the deep sea. and luca does. his hands are sliding up and down the spaniard's body kneading his sides and taking him in.

they pull apart to catch their breaths. alex looks into luca's bright blue orbs, and he feels at home. he finds comfort in luca and when the italian is looking at him, he blushes and giggles like a little kid. he's in love, and so is luca.

"i love you" alex' words take luca by surprise. it's the first time either of them has said those three words, but he had waited in what seemed like forever for alex to say them.

"i love you, alex" luca connects their lips again and pushes alex towards the bed, where they spend the rest of the night.