HIS SHIRT

REQUESTED BY
TheDremar 

RIDER
fabio quatararo

PROMT
hot, gorgeous, beautiful... whatever you wanna call it.
are you wearing my shirt?
wow you're hot.

you had been cheering for fabio from the couch in the living room in the apartment you shared with your boyfriend, fabio, in paris. the race had been long and exciting, even so long that when it was finally over and you had seen him stand proud on the podium, you had fallen asleep.

many hours later in the middle of the night, fabio unlocked the front door to you're apartment and stepped inside carefully. he knew you were sleeping at this time but he hadn't exactly expected to see you sprawled out on the couch, wearing one of his team shirts. he thought you looked adorable with it on.

he walked over to the couch snd put his arms around you to carry you to bed. he tried being ad careful as possible so you wouldn't wake up, but you were a light sleeper and you woke up immediately after he had put his hands on you.

you lazily opened you arms and hummed. "hey" your voice was filled with sleep.

"hi babe, why are you wearing my shirt?" he asked now that you were awake.

"what?" you responded tiredly, not really understanding what fabio was talking about.

he nudged towards you torso and spoke again. "that's my shirt. i mean, i don't mind you wearing it. you look hot in it, gorgeous, beautiful. whatever you wanna call it."

you looked down and saw that you were indeed still wearing his shirt, that you had put on hours earlier. "it brings luck" you said, but fabio just looked at you dumbfounded. "i wear it when you race, to bring you luck. it worked today." you said and pointed towards the trophy he had brought home and placed on the kitchen counter.

"wow, you're hot"

"what do you mean?"

"that's really hot. that you'd do something like that for me"

"anything for you, babe"

i'm sorry it's so short. feel free to request another one. hopefully i will be able to write longer chapters soon.