LUCA MARINI | UNDERSTOOD

REQUESTED BY
Karma206 

WORDCOUNT
313

"you can't be fucking serious Y/N!" marc yelled at you, after he had come home to find you and luca marini, the archenemies younger half-brother, making out.

"i am."

"you can't date him." marc said and looked at luca in disgust.

"don't look at him like that."

all while you and marc were yelling it out, luca stood silent behind you.

"i love him, marc. you can't change that. it's not my fault you don't get along with vale. it shouldn't affect me. or luca."

"does vale even know about this. i'm sure he doesn't approve of it either." he spat out.

"no he doesn't, but we had planned to tell the both of you at the next race. that way we will all be there." it was now luca's turn to speak, and he, although being the youngest, sounded very mature in his prosperity.

"shut it." marc just shouted back at him, and started walking towards him with an angry expression on his face.

"stop!" you said, and moved between them before marc could throw the first punch. "i didn't want any of this to happen."

"move Y/N." was all marc had to say, but he didn't push you away, although he was strong enough to do so.

"no!" you said with a stern and steady voice, even when you were at the brisk of tears. you didn't want to see the two people you cared the most about fighting.

"marc. she's right." luca tried in his cute italian accent, and somehow it managed to soften marc up a bit.

"alright, i won't punched you... yet." marc said with a sigh. "but you have to promise me one thing." he said and luca nodded eagerly. "you have to treat her right, and if you don't..." marc drew a line across his neck. "understood?"

"understood."