Capitolo sei (Chapter Six)

Attachment above is Kali's tattoos.

***
Kali

I stare straight, I watch her carefully as we both stay silent.

I take a quick look around and the five girls who were working in the kitchen either seemed shocked or weren't fazed by this scene.

Avery presses the gun harder against my forehead as if expecting a reaction.

I keep my face the same way I feel, I don't feel anything because quite frankly I'm used to being in this situation. The only reason I'm not dead is because I've manipulated or tricked everyone before.

"Who are you!" She asks, demanding an answer.

I roll my eyes, causing her to press the gun even harder than it already was. I knew she wouldn't actually kill me because if Draven is her boss, she knows she'd be in some shit.

I don't even feel bothered by this and I just grab the gun, forcefully removing it from my head as she pulls the trigger, leaving a loud gunshot echo the room and the bullet makes a hole in the wall behind me.

Avery looks at me shocked as if wondering how I seem unfazed over her actions.

The door beside me swings open, just missing me by an inch as Draven bursts in looking angry.

He glances at me and stops in his tracks and then looks over to Avery and then down to the gun in her hand, eventually landing his eyes on the hole in the wall.

"Get out!" He roars to Avery, causing her fear and anger as she rushes out of the kitchen. The shocked staff continue what they were before and Draven grabs my arms, dragging me out of the kitchen and back into the dining room. Everyone looks round to us as Draven picks up his pace angrily, approaching the door to leave.

I could here many voices, quietly talking about the scene in front of them and shocked or confused faces were visible as we leave the room and head for the stairs.

We rush up the stairs until we are back in his room and he slams the door behind him and locks the door.

"Are you hurt?" He says in a soft tone as if trying not to lose control.

"No" I softly respond to him as I watch him pace back and forth and I walk over and sit myself down in the bed.

"Are you okay?" He asks.

"Draven, do I look bothered to you?" I point out and he looks at me, his eyebrows furrow in confusion and looks at me like he's searching for answers.

"Why aren't you bothered?" He questions, sitting down beside me.

"I don't know, I just sort of thought she wasn't going to actually shoot me" I say, bending the truth just slightly. I couldn't actually tell him I've had a gun pointed to my head a lot.

"she could've actually shot you, she's my best assassin" he states. He just let me know of my competition but she was weak considering she was under his control. 

"Yea but something was holding her back, I knew she couldn't do it" I reply, attempting to calm him down.

He cocks his head and looks at me questionably "how could you tell that? People are trained to know these sort of things"

I realise I'm accidentally letting out more that I should "it was just visible on her face, that's all"

Frustration was visible upon his face as he stands up
"I know you're lying to me, but I will find out" he exclaims as he opens the door and walks out the room, locking it behind him.