Part 21

SHAWN IS 21. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHAWN. 🎁🎉🎊🎈🎂 He can Now go back to Dublin and go in that bar he couldn't go in 😂 Love you Shawn. X
————
Good times

*2 months later*

So a life update? Over this past year or so, I started dancing. My teacher says I'm a natural. Shawn thinks I could be a performer as I can sing too. I'm not sure though. I'm dancing for fun and fitness. Life has been good. Me and Shawn are still strong although he has nearly finished his 3rd album. I'm so proud of him and I'm so thankful that I've been by his side throughout his career journey. About my career, that's a mystery.

Harris and Mila are now an item. They have brought the best out of each other. I'm so happy for them.

Dad has a house down the road. He has gotten a really good job meaning he can pay for both houses. Me and Amy help him at as well though. Also, he has met a new girl. I told him that he had to move on from mom as it has been over a year now. It took him a bit of persuading but I got there in the end. He met a lovely girl and I'm happy for him. Not to mention that she also has a really good job.

(A/N - in Parker's home/ original family home. Amy took Quinn and Aaron out.)

"Mi, Harris, Babe!" I shouted, calling them for dinner.

"Coming!" They all said in unison.

"1" I said, handing the plate to Mi.

"Thank you." She said and sat at the table.

"2"

"Thanks." Said Harrison.

"And last but not least 3" I said.

"Thanks babe." He said kissing my forehead.

I grabbed my own dish and me and Shawn made our way to the table to sit with the others.

"So Shawn, how is your album going?" Harris asked.

"It's going really well and I have a meeting with Andrew tomorrow about it."

"Uh. Good for you man."

"Well, hows you two?" I said, meaning Mi and Harris.

"We are good." Harris said placing his hand on top of Mi's.

"Awww." I said, making them blush.

"Babe. Our love isn't that dead. Geez." Shawn said, laughing.

"I know babe but their love is new."

"Well our love is better than there's." He said, trailing his finger along my jawline.

"I know." I said, taking his hand and holding it.

We finished our dinners and said our goodbyes.

"Well, we better go now." Mi said, grabbing Harris's hand.

"Yep. That's fine. Good to see you two anyway. We should make this a frequent thing, every Friday?"

"Of course. Every Friday." Mila confirmed.

"Okay. Well, you two stay safe." I said winking at them.

"Okay mom." Harris said emphasising 'mom'.

"Well Bye." Mi said, pulling me into a hug.

Shawn and Harrison did there bro hug thing and then I said by to Harrison.

"Bye." I said standing at the front door as they walked down the drive way.

I turned around and closed the door.

"Well, film?" I asked Shawn.

"Sure baby. What though? You choose."

"Ummmmm. Harry Potter number 5?"

"Of course. I would NEVER turn down Harry Potter nor your decisions."

I quickly kissed his lips as I grabbed the film and but it into the Xbox which sat in the living room.

After half way through the film, I felt my eyes drifting. Soon enough they were closed.

His soft voice whispered into my ears. "I love you my princess. No matter what."

He placed a soft kiss on my forehead before falling asleep himself.

————
A/N - This is a short chapter but I only have about 2-4 chapters left. There will be a sequel that I will start working on.

So follow me to be updated when that comes out.

Thank you guys.

Gracias. Te Amo Amigos.

xX-Missey-Xx