Finally

JENNIE's POV

Lisa and I got married long ago after we graduated college, I was a business major and she was a pre med student studying to be a gynecologist majoring in biology. After college, I took up the spot as a CEO of my father's business. When I say after college, I mean right after I graduated, I was awarded the right to be CEO as my father was the Chairman of his company. I was privileged, yes I was, and I'm so lucky for that. Lisa wasn't born with a golden spoon in her mouth though. She came from Thailand with a scholarship and went to med school with a scholarship, she was smart indeed, but not with her friends, when she's with her friends, her mind seems to turn off and it makes me crazy.

When I first met her back in early college years, she was really annoying, I'm not just saying this, she kept following me around for days and weeks, bothering me, from the morning, til night, she was my roommate, until I found out she came from abroad, so I had to help her out. I mean she was really good at Korean so I didn't suspect a thing.

I don't know how it happened, but the next thing I knew, I was already falling in love with her, deep, like really deep, you know the Mariana Trench? Yeah, go deeper than that. What could be a good example of how much I fell deep in love? Maybe a endless pit is how to describe it. The deities must be on my side because she felt the same way with me. We always talked about our future and how it would look like while we were dating. Little me's and little Lisa's running around in their underwear while she tried to put them to sleep. Them only listening to me because Lisa was the 'fun' parent and they only listen to her when 'toys' or 'play time' came out her mouth.

I'm just sitting here in our bathroom waiting for those two lines to show up. We were—I was ready to give up because of how many times we did the IVF thing, Lisa did it too, after my failed attempts, but no change. This time her eggs are planted in me, and I'm hoping for the best. It's been a couple minutes. I took the pregnancy stick and took it out the bathroom and I saw Lisa sitting on a stool in our kitchen, swinging her legs out of nervousness.

I smiled softly and chuckled at how cute she looked. Lisa turned around and held her arms out for me.

"So?" Lisa asked as she bit her lips.

I kissed her to calm her down.

"I wanted to look together." Lisa got up from the stool and took my hands to walk to our couch.

"Okay," she let out a shaky breath, "let's see." She smiled towards me and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Now, no matter the results, let's not give up okay? I love you Jennie."

"I love you too, but you said after this, we can start the plans for adoption."

"Let's not give up."

That was all she said. I nodded. We held our hands together. I slowly flipped the stick that was placed over our coffee table.

Oh.

My.

God.

We finally did it!!! I was worried why Lisa wasn't celebrating when we finally have our child in my tummy, and I found out why.

Lisa had her eyes shut tightly.

I slapped her shoulders.

"Hey I said I wanted us to see this together."

"I'm scared." She still had her eyes closed.

"Congratulations darling." I rub her back

"What?" She slowly opened her eyes.

"We did it!"

"What!?" She yelled this time and took the stick into her hands. "Finally! Baby we did it!"

Lisa jumped from the couch, bringing me up with her, then she embraced me with the warmest hug. She let go abruptly and ran to the window.

"MY WIFE IS PREGNANT!" She yelled out to the neighborhood.

"Lisa! Get back here, they are all asleep!" I castigated her.

"Congratulations Mrs. Manobans!" We heard our neighbor yell back. I smiled shockingly. I quickly signaled her to close the window.

She ran back to me and grabbed my head holding my cheeks, "I love you!"

"I know." I smile cheekily.

She kisses me everywhere on my face, but where I want it most so I pouted my lips. She got the hint and slowed down her actions. She stepped closer and placed a soft kiss on my lips. Then we heard loud bangs on the door. We both turned our heads towards it startled. She let go of my cheeks and held my hands as we walked towards the entrance of our house, should I say mansion? I'm very surprised my neighbor heard Lisa when she yelled.

Before Lisa could even open the door properly, it swung open having Lisa trapped behind it, our hands got separated.

"Jennie! I heard the news, Congratulations!" Jisoo and Rosé was at my front steps. They must've heard Lisa's call.

"Thank you!" I hugged them both.

"Where is that girl, after I heard her, I ran back inside to tell Chaeyoung the good news."

"Here guys." Lisa said from behind the door, squished.

"Oh Lisa, What are you doing there?"

They got in and Lisa was finally free.

"I was just admiring the door." She said sarcastically.

"I heard the news, and we came to congratulate you!" Jisoo said.

"I heard the congratulations, next time wait for the person to open the door before you bust it open like that." Lisa held her head, it must've hit her. I pouted towards her and assuaged her forehead.

We all walk towards our living room.

"Sorry about that," Chaeyoung chimes in, "this girl got too excited."

"Shouldn't I be? They've been trying for God knows how long? I'm finally going to be an aunt." Jisoo defended herself.

"Can you guys go back home? Especially you Jisoo? I want my baby to have peace and quiet, it can't be like that if you guys, especially Jisoo, is here." Lisa rubbed my tummy with her other arm around my back.

"I get it, I get it. Man, you scream into a mother's belly once and get labeled for all your life." Jisoo whined as Chaeyoung laughed, they stood up and said their final congratulations to us.

"Finally, I can be alone with my babies." Lisa laid her head on my lap facing my tummy, she cooed, "Hey there baby."

Lisa kisses my tummy and I smile, she'll be a great mother.

A/N - Hello Loves

Daily updates for this one, new chapter coming tomorrow.