Home

"You got everything we packed Lisa?" Jennie asked.

"Yes and I bought the baby carriers for the twins, put them in here carefully."

"Alright, hey little babies, ready to go home?" Jennie asked in a baby voice while picking up Lubi to put on one side of Lisa's carrier and then picked up Leo and put him on the other side.

"We got the rooms set up right?"

"I don't want them to sleep in another room Lisa, I think I want to move the cradle in our room." Jennie said and picked up the emergency bag and held Lisa's hand in the other.

"Hmm, I already checked out the hospital, let's see what we can do when we get home."

"Gimme kiss." Lisa turned her head and placed a chaste kiss on Jennie.

"Welcome home Lubi and Leo."

Lisa whispered as they entered their home, the twins were asleep.

"Welcome home to you too Jennie," Lisa added.

"I'm glad to be back."

They walked upstairs and Jennie carefully took the twins out the carrier to put them in the cradle.

"I know you haven't gotten sleep since the moment they woke up Jennie, I'll look after them, you go to sleep."

"Come back when you're done, we'll talk about the rooms later."

"Okay, have a nice nap." Lisa kissed Jennie's temple and Jennie head off to their master bedroom.

Lisa sat on the couch in front of the baby cradle and watched as the twins slept peacefully, she wondered how they couldn't see there were two fetus instead of one. She laid down and closed her eyes for a moment then drifted off to sleep without realizing.

When Lisa woke up, there was a pillow under her head and a blanket over her.

"Feels nice." Lisa muttered to herself, she looked to the cradle and saw both the twins were gone.

Lisa got up quickly and ran out the room to across to see if they were with Jennie, but Jennie was not on their bed. Lisa then panicked down the stairs and slowed her pace when she heard sizzling sounds in the kitchen. Lisa looked to the living room and saw the twins in their baby swings and released a relieving sigh, to which Jennie heard from the kitchen.

"They woke up thirty minutes ago, you were in deep sleep Lisa, I heard them from our room, but you were dead asleep. So much for wanting me to sleep." A hint of sarcasm in Jennie's voice.

"Sorry I fell asleep, why are you already up and ready, huh, you gave birth three days ago." Lisa went up behind Jennie and hugged her, Jennie continued cooking.

"The twins were hungry, so I fed them, they went back to sleep after."

"You're not supposed to cook anything fried, baby. Wake me up next time to do it."

"Alright, alright, don't worry too much."

Jennie turned off the stove and turned around.

"You breast fed them?"

"Yeah."

"I can see that." Lisa's eyes were looking south.

Jennie looked down and saw two dark wet spots on her shirt where her nipples should be.

"I can see it too, I'll get changed, you eat first."

"Okay, hurry Jennie."

Lisa grabbed the pot of kimchi fried rice and placed it on their marble table on top of a coaster. She grabbed two spoons and started to eat it. Soon after Jennie arrived in a new shirt and started to dig in as well.

"So the rooms?" Lisa started.

"Right, I want them to sleep in the same room with us."

"What will we do with the room they were in?" Lisa asked.

"Let's make that into a play room or something, maybe like a family room."
Jennie suggested.

"Okay, but do we need to buy another cradle for baby number two?"

"They'll eventually get bigger so yes please and also a crib for when they get older."

"I can't believe they're in this world already." Lisa rubbed Jennie's smaller tummy.

"They will grow up fast Lisa, they'll grow up before you even realize they're growing up." Jennie held Lisa's hand that was on her tummy.

"I know, I know—" Jennie and Lisa heard a cry from the living room.

"Oh, Lubiah's up." Jennie said.

"How do you know it's her? I can't tell." Lisa was amazed with Jennie's ability.

"When you carry a child for nine months, I hope you recognize their cry, and it's your child Lisa, how can you not tell."

They both got to the living room and see Lubiah squirming in her swing.

"Lubi, Lubi~" Jennie cooed and the baby stopped crying immediately, but her brother had woken up and started to cry, Lisa went to check on him. Jennie moved the swing a little to relax Lubi.

Lisa tried to call Leo like Jennie did, but he's still crying very loudly.

"Can you handle him Lisa?" Jennie went to check Leo, but Lisa stopped her.

"Yes, I got this." Leo screamed louder.

"Hey Leo~" Lisa tried again, but his screams were only getting louder, so Lisa picked him up from the swing and placed him on her shoulder, she patted his bum and Leo slowly stopped crying.

"He's a hugger, it doesn't work when you talk to him, you have to hold him." Jennie informed Lisa.

"My baby boy is clingy like his mother." Lisa smiled to Jennie.

Jennie shook her head and went back to Lubi.

A/N - Sorry it's a shorter chapter. Thank you for reading!