Third Trimester

28-40 weeks.

You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are gray
You'll never know dear
How much I love you
Please don't take
My sunshine away

Jennie and Lisa sang to the baby, taking turns. As they finished the song, Lisa bent down to Jennie's, now bigger belly, and placed a kiss then went back up to kiss Jennie's cheeks.

Each night as they are about to sleep, they sing their baby a lullaby, mostly 'You Are My Sunshine,' is the most requested, little baby always kicks when they sing other songs, but when the baby hear the tune of 'You Are My Sunshine,' it stops kicking.

"Do you have a name for our baby, Lisa?"

"We don't know the gender yet." Lisa rubbed Jennie's belly in circles.

"What about choose both, then when the baby comes, the name is already there."

"If its a boy...Leo?" Lisa rubbed her chin with her index finger.

"Why Leo?" Jennie gave Lisa a kiss.

"Because my baby will be as handsome as young Leonardo DiCaprio?" Lisa laughed making Jennie smile.

"What about a baby girl?" Jennie asked.

"What should we name our princess?"

"Something that starts with J? Or L?"

"Lluvia? It starts with L, but sounds like J?" Lisa stilled a laugh.

"Hmm, how would it be spelled in Hangul?"

"루비아?" (Lubi Ah)

"It sounds like Ruby too? No?"

"I'm smart Jennie, English is Ruby and Spanish is Lluvia, Korean is Lubiah, Lubi for short."

"Ooh, I see my smart wife, how come you get all stupid around your friends, so for the last name?"

"Kim Lubi? Lubi Manoban?" Lisa said and then thought of something.

"Lubi Kim Manoban~" they both said at the same time.

"So it's settled?" Jennie asked.

"If you want, we put more thought into our baby girl's name, I feel bad if it's a baby boy."

"Now you're making feel sad."

"Don't be, our Leo is going to become famous! There are a lot of famous Leos' out there, Lionel Messi, Leonardo da Vinci, Leo DiCaprio."

"So our baby is going to be a soccer player, a polymath, and an actor? You're setting the standard high, what will our princess do?"

"If she's a princess, she doesn't need to do anything."

They both laughed whole heartedly.

"So Leo Kim Manoban and Lubiah Kim Manoban. I like it." Jennie said dreamily.

"If it's twins. We can have both their names."

"Oh, you, don't wish for something if you can't handle it, Lisa." Jennie pointed a finger towards Lisa.

"Pshh, I can handle two kids at a time."

"Don't put words in your mouth yet, you can barely take care of your own nephews."

"To my defense, he took my chocolate milk, and you know how much I dearly love my choco milk, he didn't even share, it was the last bottle." Lisa scoffed.

"Aiyoo, so childish."

"That's why I can take care of our children."

"Children?"