Second Trimester

13-27 weeks

It's been six months since Jennie and Lisa's happy surprise. Jennie's baby bump is showing more prominently.

Since they both are unemployed as of their pathway to pregnancy, Lisa and Jennie does a lot of exercise for the healthy baby. Jennie was gaining a lot of weight and Lisa was happy to see that her wife was having a healthy pregnancy. They continue to exercise, whether it was walks around the parks or yoga, they exercise everyday. This time around it was getting colder so they go less times to the park.

Jennie's discomfort is also increasing as they hit the final stages of the second trimester. She has severe backaches and Lisa has to either help her everywhere she goes or Lisa just gets what Jennie needs. Since Jennie is in pain, Lisa spoils her wife a lot. She takes her to the movies on weekends, go on surprise trips, she brings home gifts after saying she'll buy 'grocery,' sometimes they just stay home doing nothing. Lisa does anything to bring the discomfort for her wife down to a minimum.

Whenever Jennie had her mood swings, Lisa just nodded and held Jennie close, only if she wanted it, of course, Lisa learned that the hard way.

Let's just say someone got a bloody forehead and the same person slept on the couch until the next morning. She found her wife laying by her side, hugging her dearly. She grabbed something off her face that was blocking her view, a sticky note wrote:

'Sorry baby, forgive me please'

Lisa smiled at the note and placed it on the coffee table, I'll always forgive you. Lisa wrapped her arm around Jennie, giving her a kiss on her forehead going back to sleep.

I held my baby's tiny little fingers as she lay wrapped around a bundle of blankets.

A girl?

Yes!

Wait.

Is it a good thing?

Yes.

Two princesses?

Technically one Queen and a Princess, that's besides the point.

I'm a jealous type. If anyone who dare to so much as look at her the wrong way, I will slit their throat.

"Right princess?"

She giggled as if she understood. I held her in my arms.

"Baby, it's time for milk!" Jennie said from behind. I kept my focus on our baby girl.

"Lisa."

I wanted to turn around, but my body isn't cooperating with me.

"Lisa?"

"Lisa!"

"Lisa!" I jolted awake.

"Oh Jennie, what's the matter?" I was still a little out of it, trying to hold onto her shoulders.

"Nothing, just minor cramps."

"You think it's contractions?"

"Yes, it hurts, but not that much."

"I'll get heat pads."

Jennie nodded and I left the couch in a hurry.

I placed the pads on her lower abdomen and sat next to her. She lay down and propped her legs up to my lap.

"Why did you sleep down here? You know it gets cold." Jennie asked.

"You don't remember kicking me out? Or what's the cause of this bandaid on my forehead? Or—"

"I didn't know you wouldn't come back~"

"I should be asking you why you slept down here? Weren't you uncomfortable?" I rubbed my thumb across her sides.

"I was uncomfortable upstairs without you sleeping next to me." Jennie pouted.

"Then you should think before cutting my forehead."

"I'm sorry~" Jennie clasps her hands together with her index finger out pointing towards each other.

"You're forgiven my lovely wife. What do you want for breakfast?" I got off the couch, kneeling down to her sides.

"Pancakes," Jennie said smiling. I gave her a kiss.

"Wanna invite Jisoo and Rosé? It's their day off."

"The more the merrier." Jennie said from the couch.

"Feel free to join me when your cramps are gone."

"Lisa! Decorate your own plate!" Chaeyoung cried out like a little kid.

"I was just—"

"Yah Lisa! You made Chaeyoungie cry?" Jisoo stood next to Chaeyoung, soothing her back, glaring at me. then came back to her seat.

"Just leave her alone Lisa-yah, you have your own pancakes to decorate." Jennie defended the two.

I let out a loud sigh and hung my head low.

I shake the whip cream bottle angrily and drew sharp venomous teeth on my pancakes' face. I placed strawberry in them to make it look like blood. I then put two little blueberries inside the mouth of the pancake.

"This is Mr. Beasty, and this is you two little blueberries in here." I whispered to Jisoo who sat beside me.

"Jennie's husband, Mr. Beasty?" Jisoo retorted back.

I gasped, "You wouldn't."

"Oh I would." Jisoo grinned evilly.

I quickly took the blueberries out. Jisoo laughed hysterically.

"What are you two whispering about?" Jennie stared at both of us suspiciously.

"Lisa called you beas—"

"I called you beautiful!" I quickly covered Jisoo's mouth. She bit it and I winced letting go of her mouth.

"I can finish my own sentences." Jisoo went back to eating her breakfast.

I shot her a side glare, but brought my attention back to Rosie and Jennie.

"Sorry Chaeyoung, I'll bring you another plate."

"Okay, thanks." Chaeyoung gave her gratitude.

Jisoo gave me a thumbs up under the table.

"Jennie you want another plate too? You finished all of your food, time for the baby's?"

"Yes please."

I took both their plates and put more pancakes on top of it. I turned around. Jennie and Rosé's back was facing me so I put a plate down and ran my thumb across my neck, you're dead, signaling Jisoo what would happen to her. She immediately looked back down to her plate. I laughed to myself and put the two plates in front of my wife and best friend.

"Enjoy!" I happily went back to my seat after giving a kiss on Jennie's temple.

A/N - Thank you for reading!