Chapter 16

"Hey Kid"

Peter groaned as he woke up only to be face to face with Natasha. Peter sat up slowly and held his head "What the hell just happened?"

"Hydra must've known where she was the whole time" Peter looked around to see he was back in the Jet.

"Where is Freya?" Natasha sighed "Listen kid-"

Peter shook of Natasha's hand and stood up "Where the hell is she?"

Natasha gave him a sad look "I'm sorry, we were out numbered. Steve tried to keep her by his side but she went off to fight-"

Peter stepped back when he realised what happened "T-They took her?"

The nod Natasha sent him was the confirmation he needed. He turned to face Natasha who was now avoiding his gaze "This is my fault"

He sat down on one of the seats and put his head in his hands "I promised her I wouldn't let them hurt her and now-"

"Don't think like that we will find her Peter"

The jet landed back at the compound and they both walked off only to come face to face with a very angry Tony.

"I gave you a simple instruction to not let her leave this building"

"We needed help Tony"

Tony gestured around them "and look where we are now. They took her Nat"

Peter decided to leave them to it and walk back into the compound "Where are you going kid?"

Peter sighed and turned around "I'm going to go find her"

Peter turned back around and walked into the compound and straight to the lab to see if there is any way he can find her. He didn't even care that Tony followed him "What happened out there?"

Peter looked down at the mask in his hands "I made her a promise that I wouldn't let anyone especially Hydra hurt her and the fist thing that happens when we leave is them taking her"

"We will find her Pete"

And that is how they spent the night, in the lab searching all security cameras and any known locations to see if they can find her. Even Steve and Wanda are out looking for her, much to Tony's dismay but they need to find her before they do something bad.

Peter was fixing his suit while they were waiting for the Facal Recognition to work. Tony was stood on the other side of the room looking at Peter worryingly. Peter has not said a word since they started the search, which is worrying since Peter never shuts up.

"Any news Nat?" Nat sighed through the intercoms "They really don't want to be found" Tony ran his hand over his face in exhaustion "Keep me posted if you guys find anything"

Peter slumped in his chair at the news. Tony walked slowly over to him "Maybe you should get some rest"

Peter shook his head "I'm fine"

"Peter you need to sleep, I promise as soon as we hear anything-"

Peter shot up from the stool he was sat on "I'm Fine!" Tony looked at the boy sadly when his voice cracked.

Peter picked up his suit "I'll be in my room" with that he walked off towards the living quarters. once he was in his room he threw his suit on the floor and sat on the end of the bed with his head in his hands.

Tony sighed when another NO MATCH appeared on the screen. They have been trying to get facial recognition from Peter's suit but it's like these guys don't even exist.

Even the tracker that Tony put in her the other day wasn't even working.

Tony jumped when the alarm went off "F.R.I.D.A.Y What is that?"

"There is unauthorised access at the main gate" with that Tony shot out of his chair and ran towards his suit.

Peter's head shot up at the sound of the alarm going off. without even thinking he jumped up from the bed and ran out of his room. He looked out the window to see Tony in his suit making his way towards the main gate.

Peter was quick to swing out the window and follow him towards the gate. He was surprised to see Steve stood there and behind him was no other than Bucky Barnes.

Tony stared at the two of them "What is he doing here?"

Bucky held is hands up in surrender "I'm here to help Freya"

Tony scoffed "Yeah right"

Bucky rolled his eyes at Tony "Can you just put this hatred of yours aside for one day? I'm here because I know where they are keeping Freya"

Peter looked at him in surprise "You know where she is?"

Bucky looked towards the boy in confusion "Who are you?"

"I-I'm Spiderman" Bucky couldn't help but snort.

"Where is she Barnes?"

"The same place they kept me all those years ago"

I'm happy to say I have at least 50 chapters written for this story. This story does look a bit rushed right now but it does slow down.