Chapter Twenty-One - Crazy for you. Insane really.

Caden

The day is finally here.

I'm waiting on Rory's couch as she runs around her place packing her bag because we're leaving and ending this shit forever. I've already called ahead to the hotel and made sure the bar was loaded. There are rose petals and her new lingerie laid out on the bed and there will be desserts sent to us as soon as we arrive. I'm romancing the hell out of this woman.

"Rory our flight is in four hours and the traffic to Portland is shit right now. Just pack some sweats and a sweater and let's go. We're not going to be there for long anyways and I don't want you looking good for him." She stops stuffing a bra in her bag to give me cut eye. Sexy ass cut eye.

"Caden I love you, but you need to shut up. I'm freaking out okay. It's not just a trip to some random city. I have to go there and end my engagement with a man I've been with for years. Someone that I lived with and loved. And on top of that I have to confront my father as well? I have to deal with his criticism and racist mentality again when I was so sure I'd have at least another few months before I had to see him again."

Rising from the couch I take her in my arms and kiss the top of her hair.

"I know it's not going to be easy I get that. And I'm sorry if it seems like I'm not taking this seriously. Are you okay? Do you want anything before we go?" Her hands cling to my sweater and I listen to her just breathe slowly.

"I want you to never let me go. Can you do that?" She looks up at me, her brown eyes slowly filling with unshed tears.

"Damn right I can. What else you want?" Her laughter lights my cock on fire, and I rub against her earnestly.

"Caden come on you can't wait a few more hours?" She pushes at me to let her go and calmly finishes packing her stuff.

"I don't know if I'll make it." I make the motion to grab my dick, but she stops me. Handing me her bag, she slips on her jacket and boots and shrugs.

"That's just too bad because you have to wait you, impatient beast." Grabbing her by the waist I grind my erection into her ass and bite into her neck.

"You have not seen a beast yet. Make sure you're ready because I promise you won't be walking straight for a few days. Hell, you won't be able to think straight. All you'll be able to do is beg me for more." A rush of breath escapes her lips and she gently rubs against me before pulling away again.

"Trust me Caden I've been ready since I saw you at the club the first time. But for now my focus needs to be on finishing all of this and not sex. I can't let lust and desire cloud my mind any longer and you have to understand that okay?"

"For you I will act like an adult. Just this once." Rory's giggle is low and sweet making my chest automatically swell.

"Thank you. Now then I'm just about done packing I just need to add my toothbrush and we're good." She runs to the washroom and comes back in a few seconds with the toothbrush in hand.

"Alright Dev should be downstairs waiting for us. Is there anything you needed before we go?" I walk up to her slowly, predator like, and kiss her deeply. My tongue dips into her sweet mouth and I grip her ass in my hands.

Pushing her against the counter I start to pepper kisses down her face to her neck, biting at her skin gently. She moans low and runs her hands up my back to grab at my shirt. Pulling her shirt lower I nip at her breasts and her breathing hitches.

"Caden..." She breathes out my name and I rub against her mound eagerly. Without missing a beat her hands travel to my belt and slowly begin to undo the buckle. I lick a trail from the valley between her breasts up to her earlobe and finally pull back. She looks dazed and annoyed and really horny. Exactly how I want her.