chapter 2

Kunal pov
After hearing grandpa word I don't know what to do I don't have any opinion what to do. I called Tony and my cousin in my private area.
Private area:

I was waiting for them

I was waiting for them. I remember what grandpa told me.

Flashback:

Grandpa told he want me to marry  his friend granddaughter. She is like a daughter to him. I speak " Grandpa what r u saying I can't marry anyone who I don't know u saying to marry which is a big decision I need time to decide but I can't say I will marry her or not ".

Grandpa "kunal u have promise me what I ask u you will do it. She is nice girl and lovely our whole family like her. You  don't know her but when you meet her you will definitely like her. I know you never serious in your life for a relationship because of your parents  and after your return from college your never believe in a love. I don't know what happened but you  never speak about it. It's ok it's your life. I am grand parents I know what right and what wrong for you. I know for marriage this is perfect for you to marry and she is perfect for our family. I don't need any other discussions about it. You are marring her that's it. "

Kunal "how can you say grandpa  I respect you and love you very much . She might be good and lovely for you but not for me I don't need to marry now. When I will marry it should be love marriage. Please grandpa understand me I love you and never speak about London. "

Grandpa : "kunal I don't know anything  marriage is very special bond and I want you select girl not for you but also for family. I want girl for you bring togetherness and love in family. So, you are marring her that final. Tomorrow you are meeting her in coffee shop in kulhar  Bagh  timing i  will send you after asking from her family that it and you can go. Send your grandma "

Flashback ends.

I heard my brother and Tony voice I think they are here finally.
Adi bring a volka  bottle and served us and I lights my cigarette  for smoke🚬. This is a place where we can talk private.
They tell me what happened in kr(kauf  k room) . I again I started thinking about what grandpa say.
Rishav spoke loudly to bring back me.
I tell them all the things what happened in the room. They told why I don't i tell about my girlfriend riya.
Riyadh Gupta super model in my fashion industry. She is a Daughter Sampadha  Gupta and dev  Gupta. Dev Gupta is doctor.

Riyadh Gupta:

I told riya  don't want to marry now and I support it

I told riya  don't want to marry now and I support it. This is a time for her career and i support her.

I tell them give me idea to stop the marriage. Rishav " Bro Don't get me wrong but I don't like Riyadh she is using you. You should meet the who grandpa has choose you if she right then you should marry her. "
I "rishav, I know you guys don't like her but please for my happiness support me"
Adi " Tell her about Riyadh and your problem and tell her to reject the decision "
I " That's great idea ."
Tomorrow will be a great day I  drink vodka and dance on song🎶 and  talk about business and went back to my room.