chap5

Kunal pov
Shaima  I can't believe it. After 3 years there is no sorry from you. For coming late I aspect sorry from you but there is nothing. Wow.  The girl I know is  not there in the eyes there is any other girl. Leave it kunal don't stress yourself. Leave this story. This is not meant to be. I drink beer and called Riyadh . She pick up. I " How r you and where are you. "
Riyadh " Kunal are you drunk, cool I am  at home selecting dress for tomorrow  photoshoot "
I "I need you can you come to my apartment "
Riyadh "I know but I am busy,  I can't come bye."
This girl when come for work she leave everything for work, she leaves me also.
My phone ringing i  check grandpa wow great timing my mood is very bad so I reject it. It ringing again, I don't have any option to accept it.
Grandpa " Why are you not picking my call.? "
I "I was busy, I am working "
Grandpa " Where are u? "
I "my apartment"
Grandpa " How your meeting goes and do you like shaima? "
I " Do I have option to reject"
Grandpa "no, but how your meeting goes"
I "boring I don't like this girl"
Grandpa "then she is perfect. Tomorrow we going to her home for discuss of your marriage"
I"grandpa, why are you doing this"
Grandpa "your betterment, today you are  not understanding but in future you will understand me. She is perfect for you. "
He cut the call.
Why he is behaving like this. He know I don't want to marry. My mobile ring I check there is message from grandpa   he has sent the number and biodata of shaima Khanna. Wow.
I check the message I read the biodata  what I need to read. Wow she finally fulfill her dream. She has become a doctor  of cancer. She work very hard to come up with this output.
I checked the relationship status thank god she is single. Why?  I am feeling this if she is single or in any relationship it don't value me.
I check the number and message do something till tomorrow and reject me. I checked my mobile but there is no reply from her.
Leave it kunal.I picked my car and drive to my apartment. And went to sleep. When I sleeping a call was disturbing me I check this is my two brothers adi and Rishav, I picked the call as I don't have any option. They started questioning me. " How the meeting goes and do you tell her about  the riya"
I "tell  I told her to reject the relationship and nothing else"
They "oh, leave me tell me about her how is she. Is is beautiful and hot"
I" I don't need to see her and  check on her. Bye"
I cut the cut the call.  How can they think about her leave it. Control kunal.
I slept.

Shaima  pov
  I  went home i  was thinking about  kunal and his words. He never change. He is always  bad boy type. I have to prove that kunal is not for me and my family.

I went to the Hall and my whole family is  there discussing something I feel like to check on them, I went  . As I was going to say something dad ask how was my meeting?  I "horrible"
I " He is relationship with someone and didn't want it.  Because of his family i  he had meet me"
Dad "that is not my problem that their  you have to marry him. In the business world this type marriage happened and you have to adjust it"
Dad " Tomorrow they are coming with sagun  and fixing the date for engagement and your marriage "
I " What type of marriage you guys and what type of family who only cares about your business not my life. I hate u guys. If I get married I will never come back here"
Dad " You have to married. You come or not is not my problem is yours. Make sure tomorrow there is no any drama and commotion of yours"

I went to my room and closed my room door and started sobbing. I feels like they are not my family. They always thinks of themselves only.
I hate them. I message naina  that I will not able to come for night duty. Don't call me. I switch off my phone. I slept.

I don't know what will happen when kunal know I can't break this marriage what will he do I don't know.

Next morning
I woke up i  heard commotion outside of my room someone is shouting my name. I don't want hear anything from anyone. So I let it be. I went to washroom I started doing my morning chores. I come out I see my mom is sitting there.  Of course she enter the room as she has duplicate key.I ignored her. I went my mirror do my  little makeup and check i  am looking good or not. I hear my my mother sound I again ignore it. Then she shouted " Shaima "
"I know you  don't want to hear anything but this is reality and in this family like this only marriage happens when company suffer. They are very good and amazing people. They will love you. For this you have give love and respect. I know kunal personally as I met in party ,he very good  for you  and you will happy with him. We love you and we  never ask anything from you. We are asking this marriage is the first and last thing. Please accept it and don't create sence in front of them.  I know you you will not  do anything which disrespect your family and your people. So do it baccha for us. "
I"ok I will do it. But  from today you guys have lost me. After marriage I will never come to this house if there is emergency or anything. Or even my marriage problem i  never come remember that. "
Mom " Shaima. I know you are angry  now ,when you cool down think about it  you understand  us why we do it. Now leave it. Please be ready. And wear  any one of them from these dress. "
I "I  Don't  need your clothes and any money. I will  not  wear from these.  I will wear my clothes  that I have & I don't need anything from this family. You can go and please  take these clothes."

Mom" Shaima.  Ok do what you want wear some nice dress. "
She goes out.
I check my cupboard I find a dress which Rahul had get me as gift from London.
My friends are only who understand me.
I put in on with a matching earrings. I get ready. They I find my phone on side rack I check it was switch off. I on it. There are many messages and missed call
I see all important call and call back them. I got informed about a patient who is not well at night but Rahul operate them thank god. I apologize to my senior ask about paitent .she told don't worry everything is alright. I tell her I will come late so I will do night duty. She tell ok. I cut the call. I feel  very bad. I called Rahul thanks him for saving me he tells don't be and come fast. I tell I will late because of some drama which I will tell him when I met him. I cut the call.
I checked my mobile I see a message from someone asking for  break this  relationship.  I understand it is kunal. But can't do anything because of my family. Because of my family I have to suffer.
Again my mom come with my bhabhi ask if I am ready I tell them I am. Mom tell bhabhi to sit with me and tell bring me when she ask for. Is I am a toy that they need anything to bring me. What a rubbish. Leave it sham. Control yourself. Bhabhi asking me is I am ready and say how she was excited for  meeting bhai. I ignore her words. She tell kunal is most sexy, successful and eligible bachelor. Which I don't know.  I heard  noises I get it they have come. I feel my phone is ringing.  I excuse i  went to balcony to talk. I heard my mom voice I come out from balcony she told me come.