8

Shaima pov

Finally my engagement day has come. How these two days had ended I don't know. How is everything going to happen I don't know, I only know I can't escape from this. Yesterday  kunal had call me told me he will not leave me and harm me physically and mentally. God save me from this monster.
I call my friend rahul finally this idiot has pick up the phone. He says what happened I tell I tell him I need to talk as I am feeling suffocated. He ok. My friends are not coming for my engagement as there will be small family gathering as they are not invited as dad don't like them. Also  kunal don't like rahul in past there are many fights between rahul and kunal. I don't want any tension. Rahul ask me  what happened I will tell in evening after engagement. I hang the call. My friends are my life. We are childhood friends nobody understand me better  then them. As I going to my washroom to do my chores and get ready for my engagement. My beauty expect friend mons called I can't hang it. I picked it she told she is sending her beauty expect to get me ready make me look hot. She don't want I look simple she told me she want I look gorgeous as I am first one in our group who going to engage. Make kunal feel what he is loosing . As she is going to miss this bt I told her they are not going to miss tony will called them in video they will be there in a video to see the every moment they are not going to miss anything of my life. She thanks me tell me to get ready. She hang my call. I called tony. Tony is my secretary he  shedule my operation and metting with patient. Here he comes. I told him to called my friends during the engagement so they can't miss any thing. He told ok. As my mon walk in my room as she told  she had called beauty experts bt I told to cancel them as mons has sent them. She told mons to cancel I told I told I don't need their money they should kept with themselves. She told  why I am taking thing from my friends as what will people will get to know. I told her she don't need worry  I will handle it. I have  to get ready so don't disturb me. And why any problem happen when I can pay to anyone but it's her choise to do for her friend if her marriage happened I will also do what she need if she is in my place. Because if they understand me then should called my friends bt they don't like they will doing only for their selfish motive not for me. She never can understand me. Mom goes angry and goes out.

Another person pov(sameer)
As mom comes out from shai room dad ask what happened  why she is sad. She told for mother daughter is their friend to each other bt here  her  daughter don't want to do for her.  Dad told because her friends she is like this. She ask I have gave all things she ask me she never understand me. He goes out. I don't  know what happen in London trip   and after when she come back  when I was in pune for a project what happened that create rift between dad and shai. Mom goes to see the decoration. Shaina tell dad has not invited her friends. Off this  dad also never understand the love for her friends because of them only there is something in her otherwise she broke down. I will specially ask them to joined in marriage I know if kunal harm shai they will never left him their weakness is  shai. I can assure  this to anyone. Dad should know things can't buy love and respect for him. Bt I know there is something happen that she know that create a rift between them. London story no one know expect her friends something related to her only happen. Bt don't why I feel kunal knows her from before. Leave it. I told shaina  after engagement told him when shai is free ask from tony I want to talk her.

After some hours
Kanna family all get ready for engagement waiting for sirgil family. Here in room shai is getting ready as on her phone  her girls friends telling her to do this to do that finally she shouted  tell them keep  quit she will dressed in which she is comfortable
She don't want to show someone  who she hate from inner core. Finally she dressed in simple mild green dress for engagement.

Finally sirgil has come all family member of sirgil were there.

Kunal pov