two

April,30,2019

Taylor Imani 4:00 pm.
Houston Tx

Incoming FaceTime call from Chauncey . **

"Hanniin" I answerd the phone sticking my tongue out .

"Giiirl guess who the fuck I just saw ! "

"Who bitch" I rolled off my bed slipping on my slides and walking down the hallway .

Entering the kitchen I saw my mother straightning up up shit on the counter.

"Laura and Ranae".

" Girl didn't Ranae just fuck Laura momma baby daddy " I said stomping my foot.

"Girl yaass !" she laughed covering her mouth

"Whew Chile the ghetto I rolled my eyes ." You said sumn to em ? I questioned

"Girl hell nah I kept it moving shit ."

"That shit so embarrassing like you was just talking to me the other day bragging bout the shit" I shook my head reffering to Laura me and her was coo but she made me question her foreal that shit was ass backwards.

"I heard that shit don't nobody got time for that messy ass shit , and Ranae still gotta see me for talking all that shit"

My mom cleared her throat , "I mean mess" I rolled my eyes . I'm grown as fuck.

"Who over there?" Chauncey nosey ass said widening her eyes.

"Taahaaa "I hyped. "That bitch still gotta see me I heard she been talking mad shit since I been down , talking bout imma ho shit a paid one !" we said at the same time 'shiytt' I said ignoring her question .

"Bitch got 4 kids with 4 different baby daddys !"

"Nah 5 that ho pregnant " Chauncey corrected me

'And she can still get touched." Period" I made the hand gestor

" My momma here let me call you back." I hung up cause I knew she was gone have something smart to say.

'Good morning ma."

'Good morning " she said blandly .

"What you doing over here " I wondered

"Cleaning so dirty in heaa ." My mom said with her asian accent .

"Ma I rolled my eyes you know it's not dirty in here I rolled my eyes opening the refrigerator pulling out my some strawberry's.

My momma only came around when she wanted to talk shit other than that her ass was at work or at a meeting . As she says .

"You're sister said she seen you getting in some man's car da other day at the shop . " So this is what this was about

See messy.

"Hell yeah that was my potna"

"Don't cuss, you no have time for man go to school you get to much trouble . "

"I know you not talking to me I said popping a strawberry in my mouth ."

"Yo daughter daughter need to mind her business and watch them damn kids."

"Mmm" she rolled her eyes . "Ooo Taylor let me show you something!"

"Wassup ma." I said looking over her shoulder while she opened snap chat

"What you got one them for"

"Work "she lied

"Girlll bye" I said lemme find out you doing snap premium ' I gassed cracking the fuck up .