four

"Momma" Iesha my little sister from my momma side yelled .

"Girl why is u calling her?" I asked scrunching up my face. I bit my nail trying to break it off.

"I'm trynna go over to my friend house that's whyyyy" she dragged with a attitude

"Girl boo !"

It's been a week since my brother been at the hospital and that shit was fuckin with me he still had no brain activity.

Aye Moody can I ask you a favor

Yea wsp? U straight???👀

I'm boolin, can I borrow yo car?😁😘

I never ask nobody for shit but I was on some other shit today like I'm bout to go to my old ways ,

Yea u can don't fuck my shit up
I'm on my way🖤

"Iyesha get yo stuff on and get ready imma take you to yo friend house ,you need to leave ma alone ."

"Ok cool she "ran upstairs .

I'm here come out Moody 4:00 pm

I walked out the house with Iyesha it was hot as fucc out today shit that was coo just the way I liked it .

Me and Iyesha walked over to Moody's car today he didn't bring the bent he brung a Honda Accord .

"How many car u got?" I giggle openen ing the car door.

"Only two imma let you borrow this one for today ." he said holding my seat head rester backing out

We pulled up to some town houses , they looked pretty decent .

"Man I really miss you I Kno we aint hung out in a min you been sad and shit but I wanna take you out tommorow of that's coo with you." "Imma hold back on that working shit I see you out of it ."

"Nah man I wanna get into that shit I don't want to wait I need to get my mind d off what happened to my bro ."

"Shit ok well hit me later when you ready to bring my car back and don't fuck my shit up." He side eyed me closing his door.

"I gotchu!"

He gave me a side hug I climbed in the front seat Iyesha got out and got in the passenger seat .

"You not even big enought to be up here." I rolled my eyes

"So ." She said slapping her thigh ." Girl don't start with me or imma take yo ass home ."

"Welcome to Wendy how can I help you?" a female voice echoed through the intercom

" Yes can I get a number three and I want a number 2 Iyesha stated .

"And a number 2 "

"Ok that will be 15.31 at the next window ."

I ride up to the window and reached for our food

X