three

Houston ,Tx

Taylor Imani. 2:40 pm

Saint Bells Highschool

The bell had rung and I was sitting in my last period class finishing up a test.

Taylor Erica and Chauncey came in out of breathe running into the classroom .

I glared at them" Can y'all shut the fuck up I'm finishing this test!" I rolled my eyes looking back at my test making the teacher look at me .

"This bitch well we gone be outside waiting for you then" Erica smacked her lips Chauncey followed her

I finished my test and came outside the school .

I spotted chauncey" what y'all wanted damn I had to finish that shit." I said rubbing my eyes I had stayed up all night studying for that test that was the most important test that would let me graduate .

"Something happend to yo brother bitch " Chauncey said shaking her head.

"Whaaa what you mean?" I smacked my lips

"It's all over insta and the news." Erica said walking up to us.

"Let me see." I grabbed Erica phone

"Damn they always hatin on my nigga." I scrolled down more reading the post ." Muffaccas shot my brother blood I yelled !!"

X

"Mom what's goin on with Marco " I asked over the phone growing anxious .

" Hes at Saint Hues baby the nurses aren't telling me much I'm up here in the waiting room. "

"I'm on my way "

Me , Erica and Chauncey hopped in Chauncey car and sped to the hospital ..

X

I hopped out the car and ran to the waiting room ..

I walked to the desk

"I need the update on Demarco Nyguen "I explained .

"Oh yes." the male nurse pulled me to the side"" Is that you're mother over there?" he said calmly looking over to my mother

"Yea yes that's my momma." Can . I see. my. brother ?" I slapped my hands to every word.

(Y'all know what Talking bout )

"Ma'am please follow me." we walked over to my mom

"So ". The male nurse exhaled "He has no brain activity at the moment , we are doing everything we can at the moment we hooked him up to the life support machine, and I say if we're lucky he might achieve brain Activity in the next week if not we can discuss further options .

"What the fuck !" I sobbed cupping my face in my hands I can't even believe this shit right now I threw some chairs .

The nurse looked shocked . The waiting room my mom ran up to me with tears down her eyes ,

Putting her arms around me .

" Hun you can stay at my place for a while I know you might not want to go to you're brothers." She said closing her car door.

" Yea das fine ma." This crazy I wonder who shot my brother , I know alot of niggas hated him cause he was just that nigga..

______

Please forgive me for any mistakes , comment interact !!

This is a shirt chapter I will upload again soon .