five

"Ok" I finished showing Moody my progress .

(

(

This Moody ) I'm so heated because the dude I wanted for Moody fc I follow him on IG and lately he took his pics down so whatever )

"Ok yeah that's how you do that shit !"he gasped trynna dab me up .

"Oh alright let me do one more transaction." I put my finger up and stated .

I been doing this shit only for a day and it was HITTINN hard as a bitch I could get used to this scammin shit I thought .

"Yea you getting the hang of it!" Moody said lifting my chin and kissing me on the cheek.

I can't lie y'all I been really feeling Moody shit lil rude ass

The door bust open all I hear is straight laugher.

I look at the door four niggas come in and two bitches .

A nigga had a duffle bag and the two bitches each had a duffle bag .

One of the girls stummbled over the bag brining it in . "Aye ho watch my shit!" the dude with all blue polo yelled I rolled my eyes and looked at Moody who made his way over to the niggas and dabbed them up throwing up they set.

I made a couple more transactions then logged off my Instagram and the money site I was on . I had made a good 2,000 off like 3 people and I can't lie I was tired considering I had school earlier the day and checked on my brother at the hospital , good thing is he has brain activity the doctors still don't know when he night wake up so shit all I could do was pray and as I hear my cousin Roll been handling my brothers lil workers and shit he got going on so the bills was definitely getting payed and I was saving up for my first car.

"Damn that's you dude." In all white said pointing to me with a blunt in his hand .

"It's rude to point." I said getting up pushing in the chair that was at the computer my bad shawty he said hitting his wood . .

"You good ".

"This Killa he said pointing to dude in the white , this Blu he said pointing to the dude in Blu polo , this Cameron and this , Easy ." he pointed at another nigga .

"And this Tay' he introduced me "wsp ".

He took the blunt from Killa and walked behind me "Aye walk straight ahead." he said walking me into a room .

"Wanna hit this ?" he raised his brow at me.

I laughed "nah."

"You sure?"

"Yea maybe a hit." I said I took a hit and took like four more I was high as a bitch.

He laughed "shit you can lay down if you want ." he reassured me.

I fell off so I laid down on the nice queen sized bed .

"Usually ion let bitches on my shit." he laughed but "You coo as a moufucca I fuck with u shawty ."he said hitting the blunt .

"Do you say this to everyone I asked?"

"Ion fuck with everyone cause guess what?" he said putting the blunt down. "Everyone ain't gone be der when u need em . " He walked into his walk in bathroom and I heard the shower running so I pulled my phone out and took a selfie

I just be coolin💙

1,436

12 comments

I hear Moody singing in the shower I am weak I laughed no this nigga not singing TLC I rolled my eyes I start getting mad dms.

"Tah I laughed out loud this ho don't fw me why she hitting me up weird ass bitch "

S4s?_

I just looked and left her ass on read.

Mouffucas be funny .since mfs see I'm getting bank they want to hit my line but wasn't even trynna help a MF out

X

"

Moody ."I whined waking up Danmn I really feel asleep over here I shook my head shaking him mood

"Yea yea go where I want good play if you want let's do it ."

I shook him again "Man what the fucc". I started rolling ..

"Man don't be pushing me wassup ?" he leaned up in the bed wassup

"I appreciate everything I was thinking like no one had ever fucked with me this heavy." I said playing with my hands I never opened up to anyone like this but my brother it felt kind of weird .

"Man." he leaned up more" Ion Kno why shawty but in really fuccin witchu ion give muffucas free sauce with this scam shit for real dey get the money and get big headed. .. but you da one I wanna do it with you ain't do no goofy ass shit ." " I really am fuccin with you." he said kissing me lightly on my lips his lips was so soft . Damn

"Yeaa." I smilled blushing he hugged me . Let's go grab some food I Kno u starving too .
X

"I got mad people hitting me up bout these plays." I showed Moody .

"They fuccin with you foreall foreal we bout to be the biggest scammers in town shit they gone just fuck with you cause you pretty ." " We bout to get there rentals and phones next play they goofy asses." he chuckled . "Well shit this ain't like scammin the banks it's a lil different he explained ."

"Mmmhm." I smiled looking at my phone putting some plays in line

"On what we make a good ass team!" he said .

"Just don't switch on me ". he looked at me "I won't ". we linked Pinky's and I meant every word I said

We walked into cheese cake and some female came up to the table she kept staring thought .

"Hey moo!" she smiled coming to the table and slick looked at me .

"Man" he took his phone out and stayed in his phone .

"This why you not texting me ?"

"Man please he snapped I been stop texting you for two months what I got going on don't got shit to do with you!"

"We ain't even talk bitch two days and you tried to run if with my sauce fucv c out my face !" she rolled her eyes and walked away . I shook my head man she crazy he went through they texts and showed me don't feel no true of way I swear it wasn't on no type of shit like that .

I looked at the messages he was curving her he fasho don't just fucc with nobody because ole girl was pretty .

We got out meal and headed back to Moody's place.

_____

Some twist and turns are about to accure are y'all ready ???