saida|smut.

third pov

Sana loved parties, she loved the feeling of being the center of attention. Every year on Lisa's Party she would be the best dressed, making guys and girls go crazy. If the Japanese would be honest, she never plans on being the best dressed, it just happens so and Sana enjoys it. The Japanese was popular, had many friends but also was kind. She was the kind of person who wouldn't judge anybody or be rude at anyone and that's the reason why she is popular in the whole school.

Coming out of the warm shower, the Japanese hears her phone ring, making her rush into her room while drops from her hair fall down to the floor. "Hello?" Sana asked, not minding that she made her bed wet. "Sana! I called you multiple times! Why didn't you pick up?" Momo asked while being deeply focused on the road, she was making her way to get Sana, later making their way to Lisa's. "I was in the shower Momo, when are you here?" The elder Japanese gave the younger a 'maybe' time before they ended the call.

Sana immediately made her way to her closet, first wearing her underwear before taking out the dress she bought days ago. The Japanese would lie if she wasn't excited about this day for almost one month, a smile popped up in her face while just thinking about the reactions. After making her Make up she heard a knock on her door, being sure it is Momo, she takes her little bag and makes her way outside.

When she meet eyes with Momo the elder froze, glaring at Sana's short orange dress with the perfect make up. Momo already expected the younger to look stunning but not like this, straight blonde hair hanging on her shoulders, dark red lipstick and her amazing body. "You look so good Sana." Momo said, stunned by her best friends look that earned a giggle out of the youngers mouth. "You look good too! Now let's go." Sana said while getting into the car.

The way was pretty boring, all Sana did was to check her make up every minute while Momo was focused on the road. Neither of them spoke up till Momo broke the long silence. "So, finally planning on getting laid tonight?" Sana's eyes widned and she putted her phone down, glaring at Momo madly through the little car mirror. "Momo are you stupid? These people here all know me, if one of them finds out I'm still a virgin then I'm just gonna be embarrassed." Sana said, glaring at her best friend through the mirror. It wasn't like guys never hit on Sana, the other way, they only hit on her day and night. The only problem was that the Japanese waited too long, believing she should lose it by someone special but for her bad, that special person never came. All the guys and girls Sana meet were the same, only focused on touching Sana as fast as they can and it disgusts the Japanese.

"If you say so, just know that not everybody here is from our school. I heard Jeongyeon brings some friends from another school near by." Sana looked up, for a little moment wondering if Jeongyeon's friends are better since the Korean never hangs out with bad people, she is known as the good side in the school along with Jihyo. The two of them mostly are just friends with the kindest and hottest people. "Oh?" Sana said, trying to sound interested. The Japanese still couldn't imagine herself hitting on someone, she always got hit up by people that's why she should get the thought of checking her friends out out of her head.

"Anyways, they all are the same Mo." Sana said while glaring out of the window, watching the people and cars pass by in the almost night sky, the red sun almost fully down behind Seoul's city. She heard her Best Friend just sigh and the next silence fell till they arrived at the place. Suddenly Sana got excited and couldn't stop the grin on her face. Sana wasn't a Egoistic, not at all, she just likes to get attention by people, she doesn't force them to right? So why shouldn't she enjoy it. Standing infront of the door along with her best friend, she enters the door, already expected it to be open. Once the Japanese opened the door she was meet with the usual, drunk people, loud music, hotties, baddies and of course the food on the ground. Seconds after entering the house fully, she already felt some eyes on her.