Quirk and Backstory

Name: Akaguro Y/n
Age: 15

You are Akaguro Chizome's - Stain's child. Stain found the perfect quirk combination and decided to create you to help him convince the people about heroes.

He killed your mom infront of you because she tried to interfere with him molding you into a villain.

Fortunately, you escaped and you changed your identity to avoid being caught by anything.

Luckily, a kind woman decided to take you in, and a few years later, she died of sickness.

Regardless, you still want to take the route of a hero and to prove your father wrong. After all, you understand that he isn't on any side. He just wants to make a difference. You believe that he will change once you show him that all heroes chose that path in order to help people.

Quirk: Erythro Blade

Basically Bloodcurdle and Ferrokinesis

You don't use your bloodcurdle just like how Todoroki doesn't use his fire, but you have a totally different reason. You don't use it so no one makes any theories about you,
(Cough cough todoroki)
And because you despise his quirk. You don't like the fact that you have to hurt someone just to get to use your quirk.

For ferrokinesis, it's basically metal manipulation.
You can melt metal, and you can attract metal.

And I know this is a Monoma x Reader, but Tetsutetsu has a crush on you because
He's attracted to you--

Oh God I just cringed at that.

Actually, it IS possible to attract Tetsutetsu because one of your abilities is becoming a magnet

So let's say, you gather metal from Tetsu while he's in steel form and his leg disappears.

What will happen if Tetsu deactivates his quirk while he's still missing a leg?

I call this the "Revitalization Effect" wherein it'll use the iron from Tetsu's blood in order to complete his body.

You can't attract Tetsu's whole body. You can only attract half of his arm, his foot, etc.

You can't create metal, but you can melt it at will. (It won't hit really high temperatures, it'll just melt.)

You can shape it, and you can attach it to your body, too.

So you can have knife hands-

Again, you can't create metal but you can use the metal from your surroundings.

You can actually use the iron from someone's and your blood, too.

Resulting in you or them becoming anemic.

Your anemia isn't that much of a big deal, since you only need to use iron from your body if there's absolutely no source of metal.

You can return the metal back to the source once you're done with it, don't worry.

But there's a catch.
You can return the iron if you used someone's blood as a source for generating metal, but not your own, unfortunately.

So basically, you're not really creating metal, you're kind of just using yourself or someone else's blood as a source.

The drawbacks and benefits are:
• The time limit for your quirk is 10 minutes. Use them longer than ten minutes, your body will start to turn into metal. (You shall become Tetsu's statue-)

• In your Bloodcurdle quirk, bloodtypes don't actually matter. You actually just need to swallow someone's blood and they'll stay still for 15 (or less) minutes. The problem is, you can only swallow blood from a piece of metal that you used with your quirk.

• You have incredible close-combat skills. You were trained to be just like your father, so you know his moves and stuff. You're agile, and you have better knife skills than Toga.
* BUT, you rarely use blades against people, instead you use them for items and such.

Oh yeah,
You dislike people who limit themselves from doing what they love just because they want to be a hero.

'I can't be messing around like this, this doesn't matter in my path to becoming a hero.'

To you, that's bullshit.
You'd immediately despise that person.

And lastly, you like making things.

Robotics and stuff.

Aight, enjoy the next chapter ^^