Day Off

Classes were suspended today due to the U.S.J. Incident.

I was lying around on my bed, trying to think of something productive to do until I heard someone calling my name from outside my house. I peeked out the window.

"Hey!! Y/n!" Kendo waved.

"Wh-Wha!? HOW DID YOU GET HERE!? AND WHY!??" I asked, visibly confused.

"Are you free today? I was gonna invite you over to Pony's house to study her Japanese. I didn't have your phone number yet so I decided to invite you personally."

"Didn't you go home before me? How'd you know where I live?!"

I gasped.

"YOU DIDN'T STALK US, DID YOU!?"

"Of course not! I was tasked to run an errand as soon as I got home and just happened to see you entering this house!"

"I don't tru-"

"I think we should continue this conversation somewhere else..?"

"Ah, right!"

I quickly ran downstairs and unlocked the door.

That's when I realized that I was still wearing my pajamas.

"AAAAAAAH!!! DON'T LOOK AT ME-"

"Woah! Calm down, Y/n! You don't have to be embarassed! Be lucky I'm not Monoma or Tetsu or anything."

"I mean, you're right.. anywho, how come I didn't see you behind me then?"

"Alright, alright. I may have eavesdropped on you guys, but only just a little!"

"How dare you..!"

"I made sure to keep my distance in case you were talking about something confidential!"

"How much did you hear..?"

"Only till the part where you were being nice to him and he was weirded out by it."

"I see.. Well, I should start getting ready. You wouldn't mind if you took me to Pony's, will ya?"

"Why do you think I came here in the first place?"

"Oh. Right."

~
"Hey everyone! Y/n's here!"

"Took you long enough." Said a smirking Monoma.

"Welcome, L/n! Have a seat!" Pony greeted.

"Woah. No errors. Just how much have you taught her?" I turned to Monoma.

"Enough to make her grammar better."

"Tetsu will be arriving in a few. Meanwhile let's continue." Kendo smiled.

~
"Hey, Pony. Where are your parents?" I asked.

"They are at work in America!"

"SO YOU LIVE ALONE?" Tetsu said.

"Yes! But I am happy that you guys have become my friends! That way my house will be less lonely!"

Guess she lives alone like me, then.

"We're glad we were able to keep you company then." Kendo gave Pony a warm smile.

"Well then, Pony. Show us what we've taught you." Monoma said with a hand supporting his face.

"Uhm.. Hello! My name is Pony Tsunotori! I am 16 years old! I like watching anime and eating apples! I am pleased to meet you!"

We were all happy with her current progress and proceeded to high five at each other as a way of commending our work.

"This calls for a celebration!" Kendo stood up.

"You guys wanna go somewhere? Like a fastfood chain or a café? My treat~" She smiled.

"Kendo, you don't have to! After all, I should be the one to treat you guys since you are the ones who helped me get better!" Pony argued.

"This is gonna escalate if we keep this up. How about we just pay for our own orders instead?" Said Monoma.

"IF THAT'S THE CASE, I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!! I DIDN'T SEE THIS COMING SO I DIDN'T BRING MONEY AT ALL!!" Tetsu said as he bolted to the door and disappeared in a flash.

"I uh.. Also forgot to bring money. I'll be right back as well!" I said, leaving Pony's house.

~
"Well that was tiring." I mumbled as we walked to the mall.

"It's pretty hot today, too." Monoma smirked.

"You guys are too overdramatic." Kendo spoke.

"HEY KENDO? WHERE ARE WE GOING ANYWAYS?"

"Ah, well I thought you'd be the ones to decide on the way there?"

"You know, we could've thought this out back at Pony's house, right?" Monoma said with a slightly disappointed look on his face.

"I was too excited, okay? No need to be rude."

"I .. want ice cream.." I said as I was slowly being taken over by the heat.

"L/N! ARE YOU OKAY!?" Tetsu asked worriedly.

"This is not good. We should get her to a cooler place!" Pony suggested.

~
"I'm sorry Y/n.." Kendo said with a saddened look on her face.

"It's alright." I said as I happily bit my ice cream.

"You're a psychopath." Monoma looked at me, terrified.

"You're just jealous you can't bite your own ice cream."

"YOU CAN BITE YOUR ICE CREAM!? THAT'S SO MANLY!!" Tetsu exclaimed.

"I would like to try that!" Pony said as she bit her ice cream.

Her happy expression was followed by her placing her head on the table.

"I understand Monoma now.." She said with a slightly pained expression on her face.

"It's mean but, I kind of agree with Monoma too." Kendo looked away from me.

"Wha- Hey!!"

The rest of them chuckled at my statement.

"You're all just weak. Atleast Tetsu gets it." I said, biting my ice cream again.

"Witch." Monoma scoffed.

"Troll." I replied.

"Hag." Monoma's smirk widened.

"Goblin." My eye twitched.

"Guys, stop."

"Cyclops." Monoma managed to say before his neck was karate chopped by Kendo.

"Anything else you want to say, Y/n?" She gave me a threatening smile.

I trembled there and shaked my head as a no.

~
"TODAY WAS GREAT!" Tetsu yelled as we walked home. The sky had a beautiful shade of pink and purple for night was to come in a few minutes.

The street lamps were on, nothing else could be heard from the street except for our chattering.

This feeling..
It makes my life feel less... regretful?
I'm glad I was given the chance to become a hero.

My stop was up first since we were walking from the opposite direction of U.A.

I waved them goodbye before plopping onto my couch and turning on television.

There had been more villain attacks than usual. They haven't gotten tired from yesterday, I assume.

I wonder if he has anything to do with this..

~
H
What to write in here ffs
Meh. I'm gonna draw.
Bye.