☃ Christmas Special ☃

Today was my first Christmas on U.A.

Our dorm house was fully lit up and decorated, and Kendo even bought us cute christmas outfits as gifts!

All my past memories regarding Christmas were lonely.

The woman who took me in would always leave out of town and would put me in charge of the house while she was gone. She would offer to take me with her but I would always refuse since I didn't wanna ruin her family's mood.

There, every Christmas, I would peek out the window and hear happy families greeting "Merry Christmas!" to each other as I hear the joyous remarks made by the children who has opened their presents.

The woman would always leave a little something for me, even if I never gave her anything.

She would give me little charms related to Christmas.

She first gave me a candy cane one, then a gingerbread man, then a bell, and lastly, a cute Santa one.

That's the last gift she's ever given me before she passed away.

I thought about it on my bed while grasping onto the charms that she's given to me, keeping them close to me as to give me a feeling of comfort.

It's been snowing for a while now. I remember when I first played in the snow.

It was the best. Although it was nighttime, my surroundings bathed in differently colored lights.

It made the street sparkle as I smiled at the happy silhouettes of children in their humble homes.

It takes away all the anxiety that has built up inside of me due to the tragic events that took place in my childhood.

I've been thinking too much.

I sat up, and fixed my hair.

"I should stop slacking off. Monoma's probably really tired of making the food. I should go help him."

I left my quiet room only to hear the distant chattering of my classmates.

A few of us were decorating, a few were cleaning, and some were arranging the presents.

Monoma, Awase, and Setsuna were left to do kitchen duty.

I.. was also assigned to do that but instead I procrastinated in my room..

I chuckle.

"I'm in danger."

(No, I will not stop inserting memes into chapters so stfu)

I made my way to the kitchen, as the faint smell of something delicious became more clear.

I made it to the hallway before the kitchen only to see an unconcious Setsuna, and a panicking Awase.

"What the hell!?"

"We couldn't handle it.. We almost set the place on fire, so we left all the work to Monoma.." Setsuna mumbled as she slowly came back to her senses.

I sweat dropped.

As I finally reached the kitchen I saw Monoma cooking silently.

But that isn't what caught my attention.

It was the black part of the ceiling that was directly pointed to the stove.

"I'm surprised you even bothered to show up." Monoma said, smirking.

"Here to ask about the ceiling?" He turned to me.

"Uhm.. No I think I'm good. Oh right, is there anything I can do to help?"