First Day

Decided to skip the entrance exam because why not.

I open my eyes and sit up from my bed.

I actually forgot how dark my room is.

The light from my window gently hit my face and it caused me to sit up and make my way downstairs to make breakfast.

There, I made myself a cup of coffee together with buttered toast.

"Oh right." My gaze shifts to the calendar by the fridge.

"Today's my first day of school."

I said that in a monotone voice, but then suddenly my face brightens up. Enthusiasm somehow entered my mind in a blink of an eye.

~

As soon as I finished bathing, I ran upstairs to wear my uniform and my black stockings. I walked downstairs, quite tired, and grabbed my bag.

Fortunately, U.A. isn't far from my house, it's only walking distance.

While happily making my way there, I came across a bunch of other people with similar uniforms as me.

I was pretty lucky at the entrance examination since the robots were made of metal.

I still regret not taking enough iron that day. I could've hit top 1 if I tried hard enough.

Then I stopped walking as I reached the gates of U.A.

I couldn't help but grin. I managed to get in the best hero school, of course I'd be happy!

I walked inside, admiring everything from the ceiling to the floor.

Ah,
What class was I in again?

I started inspecting each door I came across.

Oh right!
It's class 1-B if I recall correctly.

Wait.

What if I go in the wrong class-

I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hm?" I turn around to see an orange haired girl with pretty eyes. (Waifu spotted)

"Are you perhaps lost?" She gave me a warm smile.

"Uh.. Yeah... I guess.." I scratched my head.

"Are you in Class 1-B?" She asked.

"I think so?" I said, confused.

"Well then come with me. Seems like we're classmates this year!" Her smile turned into a grin that showed pure happiness.

She grabbed my hand as we made our way to class 1-B.

When we reached our destination, she opened the door and there stood.. my new classmates I guess.

She looks for a seat, still grabbing my hand.

When she finally finds her desired seat, she gestures me to sit beside her.

I nod and take the seat.

It's not that I wanted to sit anywhere anyway.

I really don't care.

"Ah, I'm sorry. Do you want to sit somewhere else or..?"

"No-" I wave my hands in disagreement. "It doesn't matter much to me, really." I give her a reassuring smile.

She seemed relieved.

"Ah, where are my manners? I'm Itsuka Kendo, but please call me Kendo."

"I'm Y/n L/n. Nice to meet you! You can call me Y/n, though." (your last name will serve as your fake identity in this story)