War On The 1As!

The class was at its usual behavior today. Everyone minded their own business and - well, of course - Monoma was poking my shoulder with his pen.

"Hey, guess what?"

"WHAT?" I faced him, irritated.

He smirked as he reached into his bag and grabbed a box.

"I bought more pens."

"Oh- COME ON!"

"And they're not created with metal anymore. Checkmate."

"Don't you have anything else to do?"

"Not at all~" His smirk widens while he continues to annoy me.

"Settle down, everyone." Mr. Kan walks into the classroom with the usual expression on his face.

"In spite of the recent incident that has happened not long ago, I must inform you that the Sports Festival is gradually approaching us. There, you will be observed by students from the other classes, as well as the pro heroes."

The class overflowed with chattering. Many, many conversations about the Sports Festival were overheard.

"I can't believe it's just a few more days away!" Kendo shook me with bright, widened eyes.

It's not that I don't care. It's just that I'll be having a high risk to be exposed if I manage to mess up during the event.

Maybe even he might be watching.

They'll all have their eyes on me. On us. Every move will be observed.

I have to make sure everything I do goes with everything I plan and think of. I can't follow my instinct.

I can't-

"Y/n? Y/n??" Kendo snapped at me.

"Y/n!!"

"Wha- Huh--" I look at Kendo, flustered.

"Were you daydreaming...? You were staring blankly at the window for 5 minutes."

"..And Monoma got pictures of it."

"Dammit-" I looked down, disappointed as Monoma began to laugh at me from behind.

"You- You should've seen your face! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA--"

"Anywho, you students must use the remaining time to your advantage and push yourself to your limits in order to gain outstanding results during the event." Mr. Kan continued.

"Use the time today as well, and discuss about anything regarding training for the Sports Festival."

~
Lunch Time

"So, does anyone here have any plans for training?" Kendo started.

"I WANNA TRAIN WITH YOU GUYS!!"

"I mean, it couldn't hurt, right?" I said.

"Actually, it can." Monoma commented.

"I would be more than happy to train with you all!" Pony says cheerfully.

"Then it's settled!" Kendo clasps her hands.

"Wait, I never said I--" Monoma spoke.

"We're all gonna train together!"

Monoma sighs.

"You know what? Fine."

"So where do we train, exactly?" Pony asked.

"The shore should be taken by now.." I added.

"HEY! A FEW WEEKS AGO I-"

"Shhhhhhh!! Lower it down!" I told Tetsu.

"AH. RIGHT. WELL, A FEW WEEKS AGO I FOUND AN UNTOUCHED FIELD NEAR THE PARK. MAYBE WE CAN USE IT?"

"Hmm.. That could work. We just gotta make sure that we secure it so no one makes it there before us. You guys wanna decide a time?" Kendo asked.

"Later afterschool?" Pony suggested.

"I mean, we gotta make the most of our time since the event takes place next week." I told them.

"Then it's decided!" Kendo clasped her hands together again.

'I wonder how many times she's gonna be doing this today..' The rest of us thought.

~
It was afterschool. Kendo, Pony and I were walking out the classroom, at the same time looking for Monoma and Tetsu because they've disappeared since the time Mr. Kan announced that we were dismissed.

I pointed out the crowd chattering infront of Class 1A's classroom.

"Oh God. What have they gotten themselves into now?" Kendo sweat dropped.

We hurriedly ran up to the crowd.

"They're scouting the enemy, dumbass. Were the ones who made it out of the villain attack, after all."

A foul-mouthed boy with blonde spiky hair remarked.

"Get out of my fucking way, extras." He said bluntly.

"You know, I came here to see what Class 1A was like since you guys went through a villain attack. Are all the hero course students like this?" A boy with purple hair walked up while scratching his neck.

"You know, there are lots of people who could've been in here instead of you. Depending on the results we get on the Sports Festival, some of us could be transferred here. And some of you could be transferred out."

The 1A students gaped at his remarks as he continued.

"I came here to declare war. Keep in mind that just because you're in the hero course doesn't mean you get to talk big. Get too carried away, and I'll sweep you from under your feet."

There was a moment of silence until Tetsu jumped from the crowd.

"I CAME HERE BECAUSE OF THE SAME REASON AS THAT GUY!! DON'T GET SO FULL OF YOURSELF, NOW!! IT'LL GET EMBARASSING BY THE TIME YOU LOSE!!" Tetsu yelled.

The spiky haired blonde treated his words as if it was dust and made his way out of the crowd.

"HEY!! ARE YOU IGNORING ME, YOU BASTARD!!?!?!?"

I ran up to him with Kendo.

"Geez, you're so loud!" I said before I dragged him out of the crowd, and Kendo did the same with Monoma.

~
"My, I didn't expect the 1As to be that arrogant." Monoma smirked.

"By 'that arrogant', you mean you already expected them to be like that?" I looked at him.

"More or less." He shrugged.

"THEY'RE SO FED UP WITH THEMSELVES!!!" Tetsu yelled.

"You can take that anger out on training." Kendo pet his back.

"I did not understand anything that they said." Pony said with a confused expression.

"Oh yeah, that reminds me, where were you?" I faced her.

"I was at the classroom, eating hamburger!" (I NEED TO STOP MAKING THESE JOKES)

"What-"

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! THEIR ARROGANCE IS ONLY A SIGNAL TELLING US TO TRAIN HARDER IN ORDER TO EMBARASS THEM THE MOMENT THEY LOSE!!" Monoma laughed loudly.

"SHAME ON THEM, I TELL YOU! THEY'RE GONNA BE SO MORTIFIED ONCE WE SHOW THEM HOW GOOD THEY ACTUALLY ARE-"

He was interrupted by Kendo karate chopping his neck.

She grabbed his unconcious body from the collar and began dragging him.

"So, Tetsu, where to?" She asked with an unsettling smile on her face.

~
Hold on I wasn't ready to write today uhh OH RIGHT YES UH
CHRISTMAS CHAPTER OH SHIT