Chapter 3 - Trust Me

Jungkook POV

Im happy at last taehyung is with me.. Because I hate when I came to know that others used him for their pleasures... I want him to be happy.. I don't know how I fall in love with him.. I saw him first at the award ceremony when he was the bodyguard of the famous idol.. After yoongi hyung said that taehyung is his friend I came to know more about him.. How he suffers in the place, how everyone treats him.. How he wants someone to love.. At that time I realise that he is just like me.. I don't know whether he like me or not but I want him to be happy.. I will do whatever it makes him happy..

But I don't know why he is always cold towards me.. He didn't let me to touch him.. He won't stand beside me.. But he will do all the works like cleaning the house, preparing my food but that's not I want from him.. Even though I tried to talk his answers will be one or two words.. I didn't want to force him by using orders to him.. I just want him be friendly, I just want his heart.. Comforts..

Today is like another day in life.. Even though everyone says that he is like that but I hate seeing him more distance towards me.. After finishing the shoot I change my outfit.. I looked around the studio to see taehyung but he is not there..

'Yoongi hyung did you see tae..' He looked around..

'I think he went to restroom..' I nodded my head and went to the restroom but I stopped on the way when I heard Taehyung's voice in the recording room.. I hesitate a bit but opened the door.. My heart clenched when I see him like that.. I was about to go but their conversations hurt me more... I wear my mask and rushed to the restroom.. I locked the stall and sit on the floor...

It hurts.. It hurts so much.. Why I have to bear the pain.. Why I can't be loved.. I wiped my tears and stood up.. After a minute I relaxed myself.. And looked at the mirror..

'Pity.. How can you expect him to love you jungkook..' I smiled dryly and splashed the water on my face.. I relaxed and went to the photoshoot room.. 'There you are?' I looked at jin hyung.. Taehyung is beside him.. He didn't look at me..

'Restroom..' Jin hyung ruffled my hair.. 'Okay jungkook.. Take rest..  Tomorrow you have recording..' I nodded my head.. I looked at taehyung.. He was about to go but I stopped him by holding his hand..

'Don't touch me..' He growled at me.. His voice is too low so no one can heard him.. I looked at his neck..

'Button up.. Cover your hickeys on your neck..' His eyes widened and he touched his neck.. He left the room suddenly.. I waited for him there.. I want to cry but I cant.. I bite my lips and controlled my tears.. I wear a cap and my hair covers my eyes.. So no one knows that im crying..

'Master..' I didnt look at taehyung.. I stood up and went to the elevator.. He followed me.. I didn't speak to him.. I sit on the back and he drives the car.. I leaned on the seat and closed my eyes.. I didn't spare a look at him..

'He is just a stupid bunny... I don't know why he bought me.. I really hate him.. He think that he will buy me with his money.. I hate his touches, I hate him.. After our relationship ends I can't trust another human.. Stay away from me..'