Chapter 12 - Ecstasy

Jungkook POV

Life changed into too beautiful for me.. He makes my life so colourful.. At last my Taehyung is with me.. He deserves all the love in this world.. I looked at the sleeping tiger beside me.. Aww.. He looks so cute while sleeping.. I caressed his cheeks.. So handsome.. My handsome tiger.. I snuggled into his chest his hands wrapped around me tightly.. So warm.. I kissed him on his chest and rests my head on him..

Ohh.. I almost forget I have to buy his suppressant pills.. Aishh.. How did I forget it.. I have to inform about this to yoongi hyung.. I can't see him in pain.. And today we have fan meeting too.. Without disturbing him I get up from the bed.. I messaged yoongi hyung about the pills.. I looked at the kit is he okay with two pills.. Why did I forgot about his heat..

I was startled a little when taehyung hugs me from back.. He bites my neck slightly.. 'Why did you leave me bunny..' His raspy voice sends chill to my spine.. His grip is too tight I know it will bruise on my waist.. I caressed his cheeks.. 'You smell so good koo..' He snuggled into my neck leaving wet kisses..

'Tae.. You look so tired so I didn't want to disturb you..' He unbuttoned my shirt and touched my neck.. Is it because of his heat.. 'Don't get so touchy with fan girls.. Remember you are mine..' I chuckled at him and nodded my head..

'I know hyung.. Don't worry..' I turned and pecked him on his lips.. 'Your suit is in your closet.. And.. Today..'

'My heat..' His eyes turned into red colour.. He linked his forehead on mine.. 'When will the fan meeting ends..'

'Evening.. After that we have to meet PD nim.. Will you..' He caressed my cheeks..

'I will try to control myself .. But pills don't stop me.. Just remember this bunny.. Don't get too close to anyone otherwise I can't control myself..' I nodded my head.. We both went to our room to get ready for the fan meeting..

After an hour we both went to our company.. Jin hyung leads is to the dressing room.. I gave pills to taehyung.. Actually I don't want him to take pills but today.. I sighed a little.. 'What's the problem koo.. you look so worried..' Jin Hyung asked..

'Today tae's heat.. I..' He caressed my back.. 'He will be in pain..' Jimin hyung holds my hand.. 'After the fan meeting ends go to your apartment with taehyung..' He said..

'But.. What about the meeting with PD nim..' I asked.. 'We have day off Jungkook.. He is busy.. So the meeting is postponed to next week.. After this week we have to work for our next album..' I nodded my head..

'And pill won't reduce his pain koo.. He need you..' Jin hyung said.. Am I really ready for it.. I gulped a little and sinked myself in the seat.. 'I pray for you jungkook.. I hope he won't wreck you bad..' Jin hyung said..

'Aishh.. Don't.. It scares me more..' Both of them chuckled at me.. 'You and taehyung were always touchy and inseparable.. Don't be scared Jungkook..' Jimin hyung said.. 'And.. You will enjoy it..' I hit him on his hand.. After we both get ready we both went to the backstage.. I saw taehyung looking at me intensely.. I bite my lips I can't look away from him..

When we went to the stage our fans cheered a lot we performed our songs for them.. I'm happy that they support us.. Bodyguards stood behind us.. I can feel taehyung's piercing gaze.. A sudden heat ran inside my body.. It's the first time I feel like this.. A feeling of pain and pleasure.. A need... I tried to be normal for our fans but its too hard for me to control my hormones.. But I know tae wont touch me without my wish..

Taehyung POV

I bite my lips too hard.. I can feel the needy state of Jungkook.. He clenched his fist tightly but his face adorned with the same bunny smile for his fans.. I let a breathy moan when he touched the mark on his neck.. No.. He is my baby.. My bunny.. I don't want to hurt him.. I rushed to the rest room and splashed the water on my face.. I want to devour him.. I looked at myself on the mirror where my eyes are changing into golden colour.. Just stop it tae.. He won't take it.. You will hurt him..