Chapter 6 - Saranghae

Taehyung pov

I woke up in the middle of the night.. I breathed heavily.. I am so horny and hard.. I pulled the sheets and went to the bathroom.. I took off my T-shirt and sweatpants.. I turned on the shower.. It feel relaxed when the cold water touched my body.. I looked at my lower.. I took a long bath until I feel normal.. I wrapped a towel around my waist and changed into new pair of T-shirt and shorts..

I sighed a little.. Its not the first time I'm dreaming like that.. Wet dreams.. About my jungkook...I closed my eyes and relaxed myself.. I went to Jungkook's room and opened it.. He is sleeping peacefully.. 'Kookie..' I caressed his cheeks.. After a minute he opened his eyes and looked at me..

'H-hyung.. What happened..' He sit on the bed and touched my hair.. 'Did you take bath again..' I nodded my head.. He sighed and get off from the bed.. After he dried my hair he sit beside me in bed.. 'Is something bothering you..' I looked at him and shook my head..

'I want to sleep with you.. I feel so lonely there..' He smiled a little and caressed my cheeks.. 'Then sleep with me hereafter in my room.. Okay..' We both layed on the bed.. He covered us with duvet.. I wrapped my hands around his waist and rests my head on his chest.. I can hear his heartbeat.. He caressed my hair.. Soon I fallen asleep..

Next day I woke up early...I feel two small hands around me.. He smells so nice.. I tilt my head and looked at jungkook.. My lips curved into a small smile.. I didn't want to get up but I have to.. Without disturbing his sleep I get off from the bed.. I went to the gym and started to work out..

After two hours I prepared breakfast for us.. 'Morning..' I looked at jungkook.. 'Did you slept well..' I nodded my head.. Today is our day off so we didn't want to meet others also.. Jungkook won't go out because he is famous and also sometimes scared of the people..

'Kookie.. Do you want to go out..' His eyes widened and he looked at me.. 'We can go to the nearby amusement park if you want to..'

'Ah.. Really..' He hopped a little like a bunny.. Every action he does is so cute for me..

'I think hyungs are busy.. So can we spend some time alone..' Jungkook smiled and nodded his head.. 'And today is my treat.. So you dont have to spend your money..' Jungkook scoffed at me..

I trapped him in between my arms.. 'Sometimes I think that I'm your hybrid and you are my master.. You know..' I smirked and leaned a little towards him... 'I love when you call me as master..' He pushed me slightly..

'Really..' I grabbed his cheeks which made him to pout a little.. I want to kiss him badly.. Fuck... his pink lips.. I want to taste it again.. 'You have to go before I do something..' He snapped off from his thought and ran to the hall.. 'Control your hormones V..' I bite my lower lips and smiled a little..

After breakfast we both went to our room.. For some reason I want to look so good for jungkook.. So I choose a perfect outfit.. I checked myself on the mirror before I go..

'Woahh hyung.. You look so handsome..' Jungkook stood near the door.. 'You look like a hot model you know..' I smiled and scratch my nape a little..

'And you look so cute..' He smiled and adjusted my shirt.. I took his mask and gave it to him..