Chapter 11 - Bonding

Taehyung pov

'Tae.. S-stop..' Jungkook tried to push me away.. I kissed him on his neck and bite it slightly.. 'S-someone will see us.. St...' I smashed my lips on his and kiss him intensely.. Soon he gave up and kissed me back.. It feels so good.. We both were lost in the kiss.. I moved my lower on his he tilt his head and moaned in between our kiss..

'Aishh.. Tae..' We both breath heavily.. I kissed him on his forehead and adjusted his shirt.. 'Don't let anyone to touch you bunny...' I helped him to wear his mask..

'Yahh.. She just tried to fixed my coat..' I know he is pouting.. We both get out off the trial room and he paid the bill.. Tomorrow there is an idol show for kpop idols so we are here on the mall for outfits.. He recently dyed his hair and it makes him even more hot and sexy... I know he is mine but I can't control my jealousy when someone looked at him with their lustful eyes.. He and jimin are going to perform.. And he didn't let me to see his dance practice..

'Tae.. We have to leave tomorrow soon..' He holds his hand with mine.. I smiled and nodded my head.. We both get into our car.. 'H-hyung... This hickey is so big.. You know I have to perform tomorrow..' I smirked at him..

'I mark what's mine..' He hits me slightly on my shoulder.. 'Don't worry jimin will help you to hide it..' I stopped the car in the parking area.. Its nearly evening when we reached our apartment.. I checked the surrounding once again before we get into the elevator..

'Fuck he looks so good..' I glared at the girl who is looking at my baby like a meal.. 'I know you are looking at me but sorry I'm taken..' Jungkook said.. The girl was little embarrassed and looked away from him..

'Hyung.. You are really talented.. Why don't you post your pictures in an Instagram.. I know people will like it..' I sit beside him and wrapped my hand around his waist.. 'I will open an account for you.. Okay ..' I nodded my head..

'Tomorrow is your day jungkook.. Are you nervous..' He leaned on my chest.. 'I know you will do your best..'

'T-tae.. Tomorrow I'm going to perform my first song.. I want you to be with hyungs..' I stroked his soft hair.. 'What if your fans think see me with you.. They will assume many things jungkook..' I don't want them to hurt him..

'That's the truth hyung.. Until you are with me I'm not scared of anything.. You are my everything tae ..' I hugged him tightly he snuggled into my neck.. 'Tomorrow we have three performance hyung.. Two solo and one group..' I nodded my head.. We both talked a lot until he fall asleep.. I carried him to my room and laid him on the bed.. Suddenly my mobile rings..

I sighed when I look at the name.. Why the hell is she calling me now.. I closed the door and went to the hall..

What do you want..

T-tae.. Are you coming to the show tomorrow...

I bite my inner cheeks.. Why can't she leave me.. That bitch how can she call me after what he done to my kookie...

Of course.. My boyfriend will be performing tomorrow.. How can I miss it..

Tae.. Its his debut.. Do you think he will be a good idol.. I know its hard.. If you are with him you gave to face many problem.. Come on tae think practically..