I- Granola bar.

Win's POV

I gently slip the granola bar in my pocket and walk away, fast like a turtle. Yes, a turtle. I learnt that stealing is nothing about being fast but about being slow and steady. And I learned that the hard way. I continue walking away from the aisle.

"Mister, where do you think you're going with that bar in your pocket? I hope you know you have to pay for that."

Shit.

It's Mrs. Smith. She may fool you with her old looks but she has eyes sharp as a hawk and mouth fast as scissors. Which is why she knows everything about everyone... Except me.
I am a no one.

"Actually yes, I was for a matter of fact going to pay for that. But I learnt a new magic trick that I wanted to show to you. Have a look."

I take the granola bar from my pocket and show it to her. She examines it carefully.

Jeez woman, it's just a stupid healthy chocolate thing.

I shove it back in my pocket. She looks at me with questioning eyes.

"Okay, now count with me till three and the bar should be gone from my pocket and will be on the counter."

"1."

"2."

"3."

She whips her head towards the counter and voilà, the granola was indeed there. She looks at my pocket and the granola bar is not there.

"H-how?"

"The question is not how, but when."

"Okay then WHEN?"

"I hope you liked the trick Mrs.Smith. I should be leaving now. Goodbye."

She shakes her hand to stop me but I walk out of the shop before she could.
She doesn't believe in magic.

Stupid woman, I did not actually do anything. When she turned her head away from the counter I just kept the bar on the counter. . . That was not even my best trick. Lmao whom am I kidding, that was not even a magic trick.

I walk home, which is just a trashy apartment my parents bought for the while I am studying to give me 'the comfort'. They thought I'd do something good at uni but look at me now...

I pass by the electronic shop and stop to get a look.

"The most wanted robber, Bright has once again threatened the force and this time it's going to be precious as he quotes."

I don't steal for a living. I work as a barista in the local café. 

You would watch a turtle's lifetime over mine. Anyday. Yes, my life's that boring. I grew up in a normal family, doing normal things. I have no interesting stories or incidents to tell, no scandalous girlfriends, no crazy hookup stories, nothing. Well I have one very interesting(more like what-the-hell kind) story but that's. . . For no one to know otherwise you'll never see me the same ever again.

I look at Bright I just feel the thrill run. I've been practicing the art of trickery and robbing just so I could work under him. I wanted to see how he does the deal without anyone knowing. It's like he sprinkles fairy dust in your eyes and just wipes away stuff. I don't know why he does all this but he should have a reason for sure. He's basically my inspiration. Of course I'm not good as him but if I just get to him, I will flourish.  That sounded like I'm obsessed.
Promise I'm not.
Maybe a little bit.

"I will find you one day."

I smile once more and continue walking.

"I saw what you did there."

I turned my head and I see a young man-

-------------------------------------

Bright's POV

"I'll finally be going home, Thailand. I'm so excited. I'll meet my family."

"Bright, honey calm down you're not only going to meet your family there you have a mission to complete. I'm excited for you to meet your family but our mission is the number "
Love tears my excitement.

Yeah right. The mission.
The Koh-I-Noor.

"We need to find someone, we lost out on New last time." Love reminds me for the 15000th time in this week.
Yeah New couldn't get through. He was being too obvious. Almost got us caught that bastard. He couldn't not look suspicious.

"Why do I even need to take someone with me in this mission?? I don't understand. I've been doing this for so long I can manage this time all alone perfectly. "

"We cannot take risks Bright. Anyways you set this as your last mission and who knows if you'll back off right before the operation?"

"Hey- Just because I didn't show up to that blind date you set me up doesn't mean you'll use that as excuse EVERY SINGLE TIME. Also this is not fair."

"Stop talking."

"Go suck dick."

"Gladly" I shoot her the finger and stares at it then looks me up to me and smiles.

" Ouch!! What the fuck bro?" Of course she punched my stomach this time.

"Bye Bright." She runs before I could catch up. That girl's too fast for me.

Anyways I gotta buy groceries.
Milk, cornflakes, bananas. I make a mental list entering this general shop. It's pretty aesthetic, wooden shelves and orange lighting.

I was searching for milk but there was none. I turned around to go to the cashiers and see a small commotion going on.

I didn't find low fat milk but I found something more interesting, well rather a someone interesting.

************************************

DUN DUN DUUN.

How was it?? The first chapter I mean. Yeah it's a short chapter but I guess it's important for the plot?? Idk but hope it was short and crisp is what I'm saying.

And did someone count how many times did I say the word granola bar/bar??

I finished like watching 2gether in a day like last to last month and still 2gether I literally died. It was beautiful and just yesterday F4's teaser dropped. I stopped breathing.
Aight I'm done.

Wash your hands and Ciao. 🙏