Chapter 14*edited*

This is what Dr. Ava will look like. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kira POV

I felt someone next to me and I knew who it was. I didn't want to see them right now. all I wanted was to be a burrito and forget what I saw earlier, but that dream was soon shattered by the Hunters bothering me. Axel decided to lift me off the bed and unwrap me from the blanket. Damn it, why do I have to deal with the Hunters. 

"Oi, can you let me rest? How about you guys watch a movie or something? While I sleep." I offered. 

The Hunters looked at each other and started growling. I can't stop thinking about it, If I sleep I can probably forget about it. All of a sudden they stopped growling. 

"Okay, do you want to watch a movie?" They nodded. 

I got off Axel and went to the Tv and see what movies they have recorded or DVDs that they had. I found a good movie for them to watch and it was The Spongebob Squarepants movie because who doesn't like Spongebob? I turned around and started heading back to the bed but someone grabbed me. I looked up to see it was Blake.

"What do want Blake? I want to go to sleep." I told him. 

Blake glared at me, grabbing a large blanket; he took me to the couch and sat down, then he pulled me towards his lap. He laid the blanket on top of us, wrapping his arms around my waist; so I wouldn't escape. Aiden, Xero, and Crow were entertained by the movie. Axel was looking around the room. I knew Blake wasn't going to let me go, anytime soon, so I might as well go to sleep. I got myself comfortable and closed my eyes, ready to go to sleep; until someone knocked on my door. Aiden and Xero growled in annoyance. I paused the movie and told the Hunters to go into the bathroom. 

I went to the door and opened it, to see that it was only Ava. 

I smiled upon seeing her, "Oh hey, Ava, what do you need?" I asked.

"Oh I came to tell you about what we are going to do with the hunters, So can I come in?" I nodded and let her in the room.

She looked around the room and then she saw what movie I had on the Tv.

she gave me a look of betrayal, "Ah, you're watching Spongebob Squarepants the movie! Why didn't you tell me?" she said kinda hurt. 

"It's because I didn't want you here. Axel, Blake, Crow, Aiden, and Xero you can come out of the bathroom now, it's just Ava." When I said the hunters came out.

"I see you've been busy with the hunters Kira~ Wow how can you handle so many of them." My face turned red, I punched her lightly on the arm. 

"No no, it's not like that I just bathe them since they smelled really bad. Their hoodies should be finished drying." 

"Yeah, but did you bathe with them." She said excitedly. 

"Um, y-yeah I did." I looked away.

"I knew it!" she jumped around happily. 

Axel came and wrapped his arms around my waist. He gave me a small kiss on the cheek. Ava was fangirling over the idea of me doing it with them. Aiden, Crow, and Xero somehow figured out to unpause the movie. 

"Okay okay, can you tell me what is going to happen with the Hunters and with me." Ava calmed herself down and sat on the couch. I followed behind and sat next to her. 

Me being on Axel's lap of course. 

"Okay, so they told me that the Hunters will be moved to another room. It is going to be furnished. We're still going to continue the experimentation. As for you, you will have access to open the hunter's cell door if you want to go in there and be with them. Also at some point, you will meet the other people that I mention." She said