ch 21~

The next day 

Kira pov

I woke up to an empty bed. The hunters weren't here. I was sad. They didn't love me. I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom to take a shower. Once I was done I then saw the hunters. Crow was holding a tray of food. I smiled. 

"You can set the food over there Crow." He nodded and put it on the coffee table. 

"Thank you, guys." I sat down on the couch and started eating my breakfast.  

"Did you already eat?" I said to all of them.

They all nodded. That was good. 

"u-us help... p-pack...up w-with y-you," Axel said in broken English.  

Axel's voice was deep yet soothing. It was raspy as well but that didn't matter. I smiled and nodded. I wondered if the others knew how to talk or at least try. 

"Can you guys also talk or is Axel only able to talk." They all nodded. 

"That's good!  After we are done moving into the new place I could teach you more words." Aiden and Xero nodded furiously.

I giggled and continued eating. I was finally done eating. The hunters and I started packing my stuff into boxes. Even though it wasn't a lot Ava said to do it either way. I was folding the blankets until someone tapped on my shoulder. I looked behind me and it was Blake. 

"Yes, what is it?" He pointed and a drawer and pointed at the cardboard box.

I nodded understanding. He nodded and went to put the clothes in the box. I was done folding the blankets and putting them in the box. For some reason, I felt uneasy when I talked to Blake about the drawer. I tried to remember what about the conversation made me uncomfortable. I soon realized that the drawer that Blake was talking about contained my underwear and bras. 

I turned around and to my horror, my underwear and bras were scattered around the floor. Axel had one of my pairs in his mouth. He looked at me and walked towards me giving it back. Aiden and Xero wore my bra on top of their heads. Blake had my underwear on top of his head. Crow was just stretching it. Axel grabbed another pair and put it on his face.

 Axel grabbed another pair and put it on his face