Chapter 13

When he gets jealous

Y/n's POV

Wow I never thought Lee would be a jealous type.Okay ima show you what i mean.

So I was hanging out with Neji and Gaara and Naruto and Sasuke who by the way are all rivals of Lee.

But little did I know is that Lee was following me well more like stalking me while hiding in the bushes.

I then hugged Neji to make him jelous.I looked and saw him a bit jealous.
You know what Neji is his best friend and he doesn't get so jealous so I should hug Gaara.

So I hugged Gaara and Lee got more jealous but not enough.So I hugged Naruto.Naruto blushes a bit and Lee noticed and he was so jealous.Then I saw a swarm of bees coming to his bush.

I was gonna warm him but I was too late.

The thing is that we all knew Lee was following us so we weren't surprised when we heard a scream.

We all turned around to see Lee trying to hit the bees with his fist.But the bees were dodging the hits easily.

"Ugh...Lee your such an idiot"Neji said facepalming.

"NO I WONT GIVE UP"Lee said with fire in his eyes.

"I'll go get him"Neji said.

Neji went towards Lee who was still trying to hit the bees but right when Neji came.Lee was hitting Neji instead of the bees.

We were all laughing at Lee trying to hit the bees but ended up hitting Neji.Except Gaara wasn't laughing.

"Ugh...GET YOUR IDIOTIC HANDS OFF ME"Neji yelled.

"How the hell did you and Lee end up together"Gaara with his arms folded.

"How the hell did you not end up with the name Gary of the sand"I shot back.

I expected an insult threw back at me but all Gaara did was give me an intimidating stare.

"OKAY OKAY IM SORRY"I yelled.

"Haha I'm just joking with you Y/n"Gaara said smiling at me.

I laughed but then I noticed that he was staring at me romantically.

I was blushing.
We just kept staring at each other.

"HEY RED PANDA QUIT STARING AT MY Y/N"Lee yelled.

I laughed at his jealousy.

Lee grabbed Gaara from the ear and dragged him to Neji.

Then Lee went towards me in an intimidating face.OH no is he angry at me😰.

Then he stopped right in front of me.Then he hugged me.

"MY Y/N.SO ALL OF YOU BETTER NOT STEAL HER.ESPECIALLY YOU BLIND HORSE FACE AND RED PANDA"Lee yelled hugging me but pointing at Neji and Gaara.Lol.

Neji just crossed his arms and looked away in disgust.And Gaara just smiled even though he was just insulted.

Then Lee carried me bridal style.

"Remember that your mine"Lee said then he kissed my forehead.

"Okay Lee~Kun"I giggled at his jealousy.

Okay how was this chapter for you guys.