Chapter 9

Remeet

Y/n's Pov

So a couple years passed since the breakup.So i work with Ino now in the Flower Shop along with Hinata and Sakura and Tenten working here too.

So i were spraying the Lupimes. (Purple flowers that look like Lilacs)

Then a couple entered.

It was a girl and a boy.But the boy looked awfully familiar.

So the girl was blonde and she looked like one of those spoiled teens you see on the magazines.

She had sunglasses on and she was blonde with straight hair,she was wearing a jaguar sweather and she had red lipstick and she has really short shirts with fishnet leggings.

And the boy had a bowl hair cut.

Wait thats.....Lee...

He didnt recognise me yet though.

"Im looking for a bouqet of pink roses with diamond hearts on each petal Hon"The girl said.

"Im....s-sorry but we d-dont have d-diamond h-hearts"Hinata stuttered.

"HEY.YOU EITHER get me thoses roses with diamond hurts OR IM OUT OF THIS PLACE,AND I'LL PAY 1000 RUBIS"She said slamming her hands on the cashier counter.

"Uhh..."Hinata wimpered.

Lee looked a bit emberessed over people staring at then,I can tell Lee wantes his girlfriend to stop yelling at Hinata but he just couldnt.

I went over to help Hinata.

"HEY."I said getting her attention.Lee then saw me and recognised me.

The girl glared at me.

"You either take the roses without diamond hearts or LEAVE this Place"I said with my hands in my hips.

She glared at me.

"Y/n.."Lee muttered.

"You know this rat"She asked Lee.

"Yeah..shes my ex"Lee said.

"So she cheated on you?"she asked.

"..."Lee stayed quiet because he knew that he was the reason our relationship died.

"EW IM NOT TAKING THEM.GET THE DIAMOND HEARTS."she yelled.

"Lee i would leave this place with your girlfriend if i were you.Becayse you dont want to see me when im angry"I said showing them my spiky belt.

Lee gulped

But they didnt listen.

Normal Pov

So lots of screams were coming from the flower shop.
And lets just say red got on the windows.

"NOW LEAVE"Y/n yelled.

"Yes mam"She said.

Y/n's Pov

Lol all i did was chop a tomato with my spiky belt and it got in her eyes and she started screaming and soon the tomato juice got in the windows.

(Lol i knew what you violent people were thinking.You were thinking of whooping her ass up.)

So before they left i called out Lee's name.

"Lee!"i said.

"Uh..what it is?"Lee said.

"Good luck with life"i said.

"...thanks..."he said.

And he was about to leave when i hugged him from behind.

"Take care asshole"i said and he blushed.

This song represents your relationship right now but its so cringy.