***

Okay so some of you have been asking me to do a scenario of what if you say not to Lee of becoming his girlfriend.
So here we go.

Okay literally nothing would happen but there's 60% chance this would happen due to Lee's undying love for you so here's the Oneshot!

Y/n's POV

I stand there in shock with my mouth opened

I've never seen this side of Lee before...it really did hurt him huh? But he hurt me even worse though...

Plus I think my feelings for him just went away...I already know that he doesn't even really love me..

He just wants something to claim his own.....I mean he literally chose me after every girl so I was his last choice and since I confessed to him, he thinks that my "feelings" for him will make me naive.

"I'm sorry Lee but my feelings for you are gone..."I said...

Silence covered everything around us as we heard the wind howling from a distracted as Les looked up with tears streaming down his face.

"W-What"Lee said with even more tears streaming down his face, I did feel guilty though because Lee just found out that his girlfriend who was soon to be wife was cheating on him and now he's getting rejected..

The guilt was getting to me so I just walked away leaving the crying Lee on the floor.

The next Month

Normal POV

After that night, Y/n never heard from Lee again and she wanted it to stay that way until....

Once Y/n was going to visit her dead sibling's grave but on her way she was passing a park and she looked closely to see Lee sitting on the bench with a blank stare almost as if his world was dark.

"Maybe I should greet him"Y/n thought.

"I mean I have been avoiding him for a long time now"Y/n thought and started making her way over to the brunette.

Y/n's POV

I went over to Lee and sat on the bench right next to him.

"Hey Lee! How has you're day been?"I asked cheerfully.

"..." I didn't get a reply back.

"Lee are you alright?"I asked but got not reply from Lee.

Until then Lee started coughing and out came a...a flower?

Wait don't tell me...

(For those confused readers who don't know what it meant when Lee coughed up a flower well...there's this fiction disease in which the victim coughs up a flower petal when they suffer from one side love. It ends when the beloved returns their feelings (romantic only) or when the victims dies due to the flowers suffocating the victim, it can be surgically removed but the victim won't have the same feelings anymore)

"L-Lee you have the—" I couldn't even finish my sentence due to the shock that went through me.

"...Don't tell anyone what you saw.."Lee said quietly....his voice had no emotion, it was raspy and empty.

"Lee who is doing this to you!!"I demanded to know!

"..."I got no reply..instead he pointed at me.

"M-Me?!"I pointed to myself questionably and he nodded.

"Okay!! Okay! I like you too!"I lied.

"....Y/n I've known you enough to know when you lie..if you're trying to save me, it's not going to work.."Lee said and started getting up to walk away.

"How many time do you have!!"I asked panicked.

"...just today.."he said..walking away but I stopped him.

"And why haven't you seen a doctor yet it get it surgically removed!!!"I yelled asked him demanding to know!

"Because....I love you so...I want to die loving you...it doesn't matter if my love for you kills me...You might not love me back but I don't care..because you are my everything so...I refuse to go to a doctor and get my feelings removed...and don't even try to stop me and take me to see a doctor because it's already too late!!!"Lee yelled and scared walking away fast.

"LEE WAIT!!!"I yelled with tears but he had already gone out of sight.

The Next Day

...I rushed out of bed to go over to check on Lee but...there was already Shinobis including Sakura and Ino.

Then Tenten came over and hugged me "I'm sorry!"She said but I pushed her away and tried to see Lee but everyone grabbed me away but I managed to catch a glimpse of his...corpse...

Tears started streaming down my face...I'm sorry Lee..

"If only my feelings for you stayed !!!!!"I cried and Tenten and Hinata started comforting me.

I saw many people asking me to do a Hanahaki disease one shot before and many others asking me the "what if I said no" to Lee so I thought maybe I should make a one shot with both.