Page 8(please forgive us before you kill us)

First day of school, how great, though everyone has the same schedule so Felicia and I can still try to drown Eli, Felicia snuck into the boys bathroom, and managed to catch Eli off guard and threw him in a stall and attempted to drown him, though a kindergartener came in and saw what she was doing, so she threw the kid into a wall causing his skull to break when it hit the concrete wall, Eli saw it all, and said "Alexander is gonna find out and he'll tell the principal!" Felicia dunked his head back underwater and said "Shut up, he won't even know." But unluckily, Eli and the kid, who is named Alexander are in the same class and because it took Eli so long to come back from the bathroom the teacher sent him since Eli usually doesn't respond to other people, just Alexander and the staff at the school. Alexander noticed Felicia was in the bathroom and asked why she was here, and that the girls bathroom is the other one, she let go of Eli and he started gasping for air and coughing, he took advantage of the fact Felicia was distracted and ran out of the stall and grabbed paper towels to dry his face and hair, which ended up looking like a mess. He was sent home that day.