Page 34(Father said that this world isn't for me)

I was on the phone with Felicia when I heard a noise come from underneath my bed, which is where I put Eli. I looked over my bed and saw him trying to get out, and when he did he picked up his overalls, when he noticed me he looked a bit shocked, so I flipped him off. He just put his overalls on and ran out of my house to Alexander's house, the next day at school it was like they were together or something, I tried to get Eli away from Alexander as much as possible "Don't you think he's dangerous? He owns weapons you know." I said to him while walking him to his house. "He doesn't use them to hurt people, they're for self defense." He said. "Do you even know what self defense is?" I asked "No." he responded. I just smirked and flicked the back of head head. he mumbled something I couldn't hear. It was silent the rest of the time, and he slammed his door shut, I watched him from his window, he was talking to someone on the phone, his face was red and he seemed to be laughing, then he stopped, he seemed to be frowning and said something, I tried to tell what he was saying but couldn't even with my ear pressed against the window, all I heard was crying. Was he not drunk enough?