Episode 10 : We Sang Underneath the Arch Of The Bell.

( Episode Slide card. )

( 3rd Person POV

( 3rd Person POV. )

A week has passed since Kevin's soul was freed. And all that time Oscar and Phoebe have learned more about the Dreamlands. More specifically they learned about some of the Children that came before them from Von Looseberg and Von Braun.

It was Midday. And Oscar and Phoebe were walking around the Frozen mountain top of Von Looseberg's house.

Phoebe checks her Notepad
“ Ok, so as far as we know there are atleast 4 People that got to the Dreamlands before we got here. That being Silvia, Two sisters named Alexa and Sophie and another girl named Ulla. ”

Oscar Wiking asked
“ What are we doing out here again ? ” he asked Phoebe as he wrapped a Coat around himself.

Phoebe responded by saying
“ You remember Kevin's soul being trapped inside that Cave Right ?  ”

“ Yeah. What about it ? ” Oscar Responded.

Phoebe then said
“ Think about it Oscar, there were People here before we came along. What if there trapped as well and they need our Help ? And besides I thought it'll be a good way to spend our Free time. ”

“ By Exploring the Dreamlands ? Phoebe you know I'm down for doing this. Just two best friends exploring the Dreamlands. ” Said Oscar in an Enthusiastic way.

Even after what he has seen in the Dreamlands, Oscar still wants to know more about the others before them. He doesn't know why he suddenly wants to explore the Dreamlands where as weeks ago he wanted to get out so badly. Oscar calls it his as so called " Strange Capacities " or by the words of other people. He rose to the Occasion.

As They walked across the Frozen mountains of The Dreamlands and as they began to distance themselves from Von Looseberg's house. A strange feeling of Bliss came with the Snowy beauty that is the frozen mountains of the Dreamlands.