Season 6 Episode 8 : Catherine's Past Part 2.

" HMS Devastation, a terror of the seven Dreamlands Seas. And she was my ship. " Catherine Commented, she then Floated off deeper into the Naval Dockyards. Catherine knew exactly why this place was abandoned long ago, The Falcon Haven military forces stationed here were redeployed back to Falcon Haven or have been redeployed to the Eastern desert frontier.

However Falcon Haven military forces left this Battleships here to act as a reserve fleet. However, due to their abandonment in this facility many of the ships in the Naval Dockyards were outdated in terms of Technology. And are Nothing, compared to modern Falcon Haven weapons systems.

But none the less, Catherine knew this ships, though old. Could Still be brought to bare should the need arise to restore this old ships to military prowess and service be necessary. She knew that lesson all too well. As Catherine flew deeper and further into the Naval Dockyards Von Braun went over to Oscar and Phoebe and he said " We should follow her. "

" You want to follow her, why ? " Phoebe asked curiously as she held the Dreamonomicon Libar Informinca in her hands.

Von Braun replied
" I want to follow her to make sure she doesn't get herself into trouble. "

" Wasn't she supposed to watch over us and not the other way around ? " Asked Oscar.

Von Braun then says to him
" Yes I know that Oscar, but we might as well do the same for her as well. She knows this place I can tell and I'm sure she'll want to explore this place again. "

Phoebe then looked at Oscar and she said to him " His got a point Oscar, Catherine really does seem to like this place. "

Oscar gave a Sigh and he said
" Very well." He then looked at Catherine as she continued to float around the Long abandoned Naval Dockyards " You want us to follow her? " He asked.

Von Braun replied
" Yes, follow her. But don't go beyond the Premises of the Naval Dockyards. It is cold beyond the Premises and I don't want either you or Phoebe getting hurt. " He said with concern.

Phoebe gave a reassuring smile and she said to Von Braun " Don't worry

Phoebe gave a reassuring smile and she said to Von Braun " Don't worry. I promise you that we'll both be alright. "

Oscar then approached Von Braun and he asked him " Oh, Ja. I almost forgot to ask, but what will you and Vinny be doing while we follow Catherine ? "

Von Braun then turned around and he looked at Vinny's ship. Docked on the Peer and bound by tight rope to the shoreline of the Naval Dockyards. It wasn't the Greatest ship Vinny ever sailed but she was still a Charismatic thing to look at. She was plain and simple, and one could respect such a thing in the Dreamlands.