Season 5 Episode 7 : Politics Part 2

Oligarchy Ichmail then used his hands to signal them to cover over him and he said " Von Looseberg and Friend, I beg you come with me Please. " He said with an Urgent tone.

Oligarchy Ichmail then went over to an elevator and he called it up and all of them boarded the Elevator, before promptly descending down to the lower levels of the High Rise buildings which were a common sight in The Oligarchy District.

Oligarch Ichmail then said to them " I've been planning for this moment for the last Six Months now, and I've come prepared to show you all something. "

" What is this Herr Ichmail ? Some sort of Escape Route ? " Asked Phoebe.

Oligarchs Ichmail then responded saying " No, fair lady. You see 12 Months ago I have commissioned a fully funded top secret Project that I have initiated on my initiative. "

Oscar Wiking then said
" Whatever is it Herr Ichmail, I think you should use it to beat the Oligarchs. " He said trying to get his Point Across.

Oligarch Ichmail then responded saying " I'm afraid I can't show my hand just yet little one, for surely the Oligarchs would have me hunted down for such a Thing. "

The Elevator then stopped on the lowest levels of the Building; Basement Four, Oligarch Ichmail was the first to exit the Elevator. And the others followed shortly thereafter and what they saw was a strange concentration of Wires and Electronic Devices all of which were connecting and diverging upon a single Device which appeared to be a U shaped Gateway of Sorts.

Oligarchs Ichmail then said
" You see Von Looseberg... I have technology to spare for the plan I have in Store. "

Max then walked right next to Oscar and Phoebe and Max The Eye of Madness said " Ah, I see what you have in mind. Your going to use Magical Gateways to your advantage so you can get those Red Coat soldiers Loyal to you across the city without having to use the streets. " Max said as he ones more read the Oligarch's Mind.

Oligarch Ichmail Nodded
"... Ah, yes of course. I should have expected that you were going to read my thoughts. Yes, I plan to use the Magical Gateways to get troops across the City. "

" Magical Gateways ? " Asked Phoebe " What are those ? "

Von Looseberg then replied
" Magical Gateways are a combination of both Dreamlander Technology and Magic, Thus creating instant fast travelling Portals that can connect to any given point in the Dreamlands. " Von Looseberg said to the two of them.

Von Looseberg then explained to both Oscar and Phoebe. The Magical Gateways were a common thing in the Dreamlands, Even before Places like Mollineli and Falcon Haven were settlements, Many Wandering Humans and even the Fish People used this Gateways to connect one portion of the Dreamlands to Another. However the Fish People mastered their varient of the Magical Gateways, And those very Gateways that the Hunand had on the Mainland fell into disrepair and had since then been neglected and left on the Fields to be a Reminder of the Past, Echoing. Calling.

However the Fish People weren't Spared from the same Negligence and their Gateways too feel victim to either Attacks from Creatures deep down in the Ocean or have fallen into Disrepair. However, It seems that Oligarch Ichmail managed to salvage and save atleast one of the Gateways.

" I'm impressed you still have one of this ancient relics centuries afterwords Oligarch Ichmail. " Said Von Looseberg

Oligarch Ichmail replied
" Yes, Well... I do have an interest in old time technology such as this Ancient and Often Forgotten Magical Gateways. " He said as he looked at him he then continued saying " However, The others would surely kill to obtain such technology such as this. "

" You mean the Other Oligarchs ?" A Voice said in the Background.

The Group turned to try and pinpoint where the Voice had come from and when they did eventually find it. They were all delighted to know that the person speaking was a Familiar Face. It was Grayson and Thomson both of whom had been Leaning on the stone Pillars while the shadows masked them from View.

" Who are you and what are you both doing in my home !? " Oligarch Ichmail responded as he Demanded information from the two ' Intruders '

However Von Looseberg replied
" Don't worry Herr Ichmail, those two are with us. There names are Thomson and Grayson. " this words relieved Oligarch Ichmail for a sort while as he let the two men come closer to them.

" It's good to see you both here, how did you two get inside this compound to begin with ? " Asked Von Looseberg

Grayson then said to Von Looseberg " Me and Thomson were rowing down the River until we reached this Part of Falcon Haven, we couldn't go back. Because if we did then we would have been shot by Patrols of those Red Coats. So we decide to abandone our Row Boat and we sneaked around the Oligarchy District on Foot. "

Then Thomson added to the Story " Quite Right Grayson, So we explored and thought of using a locator spell so as to know where you all were at the time and thus we came up here."

" Smart. No one can track you using a locator spell due to its low cost in Magical Power, And by using such a Commej and misjudged item you two managed to locate us without much Delay. Impressive work you two. " Von Looseberg commented.

Grayson then smoked his Pope and he said " Yes, but now that the Oligarchs know that me and Thomson are both here. That makes us wanted, Outlaws. Wanted for braking into Falcon Haven Military Grounds and Potential charges of Assault by using a Revolver againts a Red Coat Officer. "

" I would by no means, be anymore surprised that the Oligarchs wants you two for Questioning. But I have a Plan, I say we overthrow the Oligarchs before they could do any sort of Damage. " Said Von Looseberg.

" And how do you Propose we do that Von Looseberg ? " Asked Shomo-lathotep.

Von Looseberg then took a Piece of Paper and a Pen, He then wrote down a letter to Von Braun and the others waiting in Mollineli. He then attached a Magical Teleporter Ball on it and it was instantly teleported to Von Braun.

Von Looseberg then said to Shomo-lathotep " I have a plan but it may involve a mass Revolt that likes of which will allow us to sieze the city by storm. "