Chapter One

Chapter One: The Girl with Sea Green Eyes
------------------------------------------------------------------

Percy's P.O.V.:

I follow Orion down a hallway " Are you sure this is a good idea?" I question wrapped my arms around myself. He smiled looking down at me and placing a hand on my shoulder. " It will be a fine. They are good kids," he explain smiling. "That's not what I'm worried about," I mumbled duckling my head. "I mean, is it smart to have me here?" I asked worriedly causing him to sighed.

" Seph-" before he would finish, the hangar door opened a spaceship flew in before landing. A hatch opened and out walked people I don't know. "Hey, you need any help?" Kid Flash yelled back into the ship. "It's your souvenir you should carry it!" Artemis smacked the back of his head."It is fine," a calm voice said.

Kaldur turned his head to look his eyes landed on me causing him to dropped the 'souvenir.' which I was pretty sure was a piece of a robot before. "Dude! My souvenir!" Kid Flash yelled. "My King," Kaldur said rushing to my side he started to look for injuries. "Are you okay? Gods, I was so worried about you. You are not hurt are you?" I smiled hugging him. " Good to see you too Kaldur," He chuckled returned the hug. "I missed you," I whispered. "Aquaman? Who is she?" A short boy with raven hair, who I assumed to be Robin. I pulled away from Kaldur looking at the rest of the Team.

So Kid Flash, Artemis, Superboy, Miss Martian, Robin and of course Kaldur. No sign of.... what did Orion say his name was? Red Arrow. "This is your new teacher Bluejay" I interrupted him. "Bluejay?That name is so common." I said looking over to Orion. " Shouldn't I choose my name?" I question him. " Yes. So what is your name?" He asked as he noticed he was not going to win this battle.

" How about...Um," I said pretending to think real hard about my name. "Siren?" I asked. He nodded. " Well, Wonder Woman and I decided to let her teach you. You can learn a lot from her," Orion explain, the team looked at him with shocked. Okay, I probably know what you are thinking. Who in their right mind would let ME out of all the people be a teacher. Welp. My Orion and cousin Diana. That's who allowed me to be a teacher. Okay let's rewind time a little bit

.......A few Days Earlier......

I love ice cream, especially when is blue. I had actually forgotten how much I love it. In my opinion, ice cream is depressingly under-appreciated. I think my new favorite flavor is Rocky Road. I thought it would be better if the color were blue instead of green. When I came home two months ago, it had been a bit of a culture shock. I had forgotten things. Important things. Little, but important. Things like how to turn the vacuum cleaner, where my mom put the bandages, etc.

Little things. Things that you may know off the top of your head, but if someone were to ask me. I wouldn't be able to tell them from the tip of my tongue. These things that I forgot about. The little things. The things that reminded me of how long I have been gone. It made me heartbroken to think about much I missed.

There was a knocked on the door standing up answering the door. I see my grand nephew and cousin standing outside. "Diana? Orion?" I question quite surprised. " Yes," Diana replied. " I, um, I'm looking for Percy Jackson?" I open the door. It took Diana and Orion a minute to realize that I was the girl they were looking for, but if I were, to be honest, if I were someone else I wouldn't recognize myself either.

I mean I cut my onyx black hair extremely short, it reaches my shoulders, my skin was fairly pale and my eyes were stunning sea green. " Hello, Orion and Diana. It is good to see you guys." I said my voice cracking. I would see Diana's and Orion's concern. "It has been a while come in," I offered so they wouldn't question me. They both nod stepping into the apartment.