Chapter Ten

Chapter Ten:  Camp Half-blood. 

Sorry guys that this Chapter is late. I started school again, and I haven't had much time to write this story. I hope you guys enjoy this Chapter. - lovely_XD_'''

------------------------------------------------------------------

Belle's P.O.V:

I have to take care of these mortals while Kaldur goes look for Percy. Dam. Why did I agree to this? I have other important things to attend, but of course, I cannot get them done. Oh, gods. How much I miss Annabeth. Why Annie? Why? " So... Belle? What are we going to do exactly?" Asked the raven hair boy. I turn my head towards him while glaring at him with my silver grey with a mix of sapphire blue eyes. " You will go against the best in camp and if you beat them you will get to stay, but if you don't you will leave and never come back here. Understood?" I explained. They all nodded their heads.

" Follow me. " I ordered. I walk over to the Apollo cabin with the mortals behind me. Once we get there I knock on the door.  " Hello? " said a voice behind the door. " Hey," I said in a monotone voice. " Belle? " the voice asks. " Yeah, can you open the door? " I asked for an unknown voice. " Sure. " The door opens to reveal a boy with dirty blonde hair, baby blue eyes, and honey skin. " Who may you be? " I asked the boy while glaring at him. " I'm Dylan Greyson. " the boy now known as ' Dylan ' answered me. " Dylan, how did you know my name if I didn't know you? " I asked trying to read him.

" You see I'm a child of Hermes, so I should know every one of my victims," he said with a smirked while sending a wink towards me, I rolled my eyes. " What does he mean by ' I'm a child of Hermes '? " a voice behind me asked. Suddenly I remember the mortals that Kaldur left. " Oh. I forgot you guys were here. " I said in a monotone voice trying to hide my worried. " Don't listen to this ignoramus. He doesn't know what he's talking about. " I explained to the mortals. I turned to face this Dylan. " They are mortals you halfwit. " I informed Dylan. " If they are mortals. Then what are they doing here? " Dylan asked.

" Kaldur brought them here while he looks for Percy. " I answered him. " Oh. So what are you doing here? " Dylan asked me I looked at him with a smirk on my face it scared him because he suddenly becomes pale like a ghost. " I need someone from this cabin, and from every cabin to go against them. " I explained to him as I pointed towards the mortals, a smirk started to form on his face. " Can I help you doll? " he asked. " First do not call me a doll. Second yes you can help me, but don't do something stupid and used that thing you called a brain. " I said towards Dylan. He simply nodded.  I turned to face the mortals. " Okay um. Who are you guys exactly? " I asked unsure of who they were. " Does the daughter of Athena not know the answer to something? " Dylan teased. " Shut up Gay son. " I said. " No way- Wait did you just say ' Gay son '? " he asked confused. " Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. " I said confusing Dylan.

" Doesn't matter, Dylan. What exactly am I going to call you guys? " I asked curiously waiting for their answer. " Robin," the boy with raven hair said. " Kid Flash," a boy with ginger hair and a yellow suit said, he reminds me of the Hermes kids. " Artemis," the blonde girl said, she could probably be an Apollo kid. " Superboy," a boy with jet black hair said, he reminds me of the Ares kids. Gods. They are extremely grumpy and rude. " Miss Martian, " the girl with brownish ginger hair and green skin said. " Okay then, you will all go against a camper from each cabin. " I informed them, then turn to face Dylan.

" Bring Daisy McQueen, Willow Whitefield, August Soren,  Sadie Florence, Hudson West, Bruce Arian, Charlie  Emerson, Sebastian Hunter, Zoie Amelie, Coraline Collins, Claire Quinn, Xavier Bryson, you and I. " I ordered Dylan, he nods and runs to find them I turn to face the mortals.