Chapter Eight

Chapter Eight: Part of me
------------------------------------------------------------------

Percy's P.O.V:

Currently I'm crying on my bed. I don't even understand why I'm crying. There nothing left to cry about. I already lost everything. Why am I still crying. Why won't this pain go away? Why must everything in my life disappear? Why can't I be happy just for a few seconds? Why must my past haunt me?

.......A few minutes earlier.........

"Are these that kids that you are teaching?" Annabeth questioned me. " Yep," I answer popping the 'p'. " Okay, then." Annabeth said as she turned to faced the team. " I'm Annabeth Chase, leuinemten of The Hunt." Annabeth said as she extended her hand for the team to shake. None of the kiddies move, I gave a looked to Kaldur that says ' do something!' he walked forward and shakes her hand." Nice to met you Annabeth." He said with a smile on his face. " Hey Kaldur, right?" Annabeth asked.

" Yeah that's me." Kaldur said politely, and looked like Annie not remembering him didn't hurt him, but I knew better. He was broken he was trying hard to not fall down to his knees and cried. " How do you two know each other?" Robin asked. " Well Kaldur met Annie here, when we were younger." I said as I put one arm around Kaldur shoulder and another in Annebeth's shoulder. I wasn't lying, but I wasn't playing on telling the kiddies about Kaldur's and Annabeth's past.

" So since you already know her." I began, and turned to face Annabeth. " You guys should go back to Camp, and have Will fix this." I commanded Annabeth. " First, we are fine. Second, you don't get to tell me what to do. Third, we have to met with Artemis in California." Annabeth protested, Gods even when she lost her memories she still is so stubborn." Okay, Wise Girl. Your girls need help. I may not get to tell you what you can and cannot do, but we both know I'm right. Besides by the time you make it to California you all be dead. So for once in your life listen to me." I ordered her.

" Percy, we can take care of ourselves and we will not be killed okay?" Annabeth argued. " Gods, Annie. You are too stubborn. Please go back to camp with the girls I don't want to lose you guys too. I have already lost the others. Please. I beg you. If you will not do it for you, then do it for me. Please?"I beg her. " Fine." She muttered. " Great, but take Mrs. O'Leary. Okay?" I asked her. She for once today didn't argued with me, so I called for my baby and of course she appear in a matter of seconds. " Who's a good girl. Oh yes yes you are." I said to her in a baby voice as I pet her.

" Mrs. O'Leary. Take the huntress back to camp safely. And if a monster come near them, protect them okay?" I ordered her, she just nodded her head. " Okay. I will see you next week, okay?" I said to my cutie. " Well on your way you go, guys. When you get to camp you will Iris message me. Okay?" I ordered, and asked the Hunt. " Yeah, Jackson. Now we must be on our way. So see you later." And with that the Hunt dissapeared. I turned to face the team.

"Okay kiddies, let's go back. Everything is settled down. So come on I will see you guys at the mountain." I informed as I went deeper into the forest. " Blackjack?" I screamed. Yes boss? "Come on let's go, back to the Mountain" I said. Within a few minutes I got back. " Blackjack go back to camp and make sure the Hunt is there." I ordered him. Yes boss is all he says before he leaves. I go to the hangar to be met by an angry Batman. " What?" I asked him. " You is what happen. You have to bring them for interrogation. Not let them go." Batman scolded me. " I'm sorry, but I wasn't going to let them when they are hurt and they would possibly die. " I answered him. " They would have been treated here after they answered our question. And they are dangerous" Batman protested. " They are NOT dangerous. They are my family and I won't let you treated them like some sort of villain."