Chapter Three

Chapter Three: Every Open Door is a New Beginning

------------------------------------------------------------------

Percy's P.O.V.:

Beep. Beep. I jumped up from my bed and get ready for a fight, I looked around and realized that it was only the alarmed. Stupid demigod reflexes. I walked out of the room, and into the bathroom. I turn on the shower and get in. I stay there for a few minutes and then got out. I when to my closet and got out a jean romper and my camp-half blood t-shirt, with some white converse. I walked over to the hangar and noticed the team there. I walked over to them. Well more like hid behind the shadows and jump out of nowhere.

" Morning," I said as all of them jump from the scared. They are not ready, I quickly duct-taped their shoes laced onto the floor. Okay, what exactly am I doing by duct-taping their shoes laces to the floor? Well, it might seem like I'm just messing with these kids, but that's just to the untrained eye. I mean, stealing and duct-taping somebody's feet to the floor? Is that a great challenge? Well, in this case, the untrained eyes are 100% right.

I am just messing with those kids. Well, they do need to be stealthy and quiet to success. They need to be patient and have a gentle touch. They need to work as a team. All of these things are good qualities, and if I am being honest. They don't have any of these qualities, and it certainly wouldn't hurt for them to learn, but really I am testing how much I can play with them before they decide it was nonsense. And why not have fun while I am doing it?

In conclusion, I am an irritating person that should never be trusted with the education of young, impressionable kids. For the next few days, I will be toying with them. My goal is to make them as frustrated and annoyed as possible.

Diana and Oriom would not approve of this, but then again, they practically begged me to be here so they have not right to question my "teaching" methods. As the team struggled to get out of the duct-taped trap after my little spiel about the " I am your enemy" crab, from yesterday. I walked around to the music room, and I supposed by now the kiddies are free.

I decide to head back to my room since I only saw my bed, dresser, and bathroom. So my room was small, compared to my cabin. The room was 16 ft by 14 ft. The walls were painted in aqua blue. Directly across from the door was a white frame window with white curtains that overlooked the ocean. To the left of the door was my silver queen size bed. Next to the bed was a white desk with a baby blue office chair.

On the right side of the room, there was a sleek white bookshelf that went to the ceiling. Next to it, a matching square wardrobe with electric blue knobs. At the far end of the right wall, was the bathroom. The floor was a light grey concrete with square, shaggy, baby blue rug covering most of it.

Orion and Diana must have added the blue part, which I appreciated. I looked at my room, though I only spend one night here it already looks like a mess. Welp. There was a knock on my door. I was ready for an attack, probably a tackled so I opened the door a bit.

I was met by Batman, Flash, Green Arrow, Superman, Martian Man- Hunter, and Orion. So the little kids tackled me already... wimps. " Hello, Heroes. How may I help you?" I asked pleasantly, opening the door all the way. Diana would probably not liked it if I acted like an unculturable mouth breather in front of her club-house friends, and Orion will be pissed at me.

Well, I was playing nice until I realized my Orion's eyes weren't his big bright ocean blue, instead this person had light blue eyes. I know, it may seem like a far fetched thing to notice, but he's my grand-nephew and I think I know what his eye color is.

Miss Martian, however, didn't. I smiled. " Nice work, kiddies. You almost have me fooled. Lesson Two: Attention to detail will save your life. Now if you will excuse me. I have a room to clean." And with that lovely sentiment, I slammed the door in their faces.