The Rogue Is NOT our Luna!

COLTON POV:

I was standing In the hallway with my beta and my third in command thinking about that amazing vanilla-mint smell. i couldn't shake the fact that my mate is near by, but something smelt off like she was a rogue on my land. "Colton are you listening?!?!!? Colton!!! this is serious!!! There's a rogue on our land and you aren't even paying attention!!!" Jason Fields, my beta, said. I nodded. "yeah i know, but the weird thing is I think that the rogue is my mate!" I replied thinking it would be best to let them know before they go all killer on me. Jared and him both looked at me. "I won't accept her as Luna!!!" I growled. "If she is, which I don't think she is, then you wouldn't have a choice, but to accept her, unless she rejects me which i hope she doesn't." I mumbled. We continued talking until I smelt that same smell.. "Shit... I think she's here." I looked up and saw a girl with long, curly brown hair walking towards me. 

When she reached me she looked at me but not in the eyes. "Can I talk to you? It's important." I nodded and we went to an empty room "Why are you on my land?" I asked her sternly. She took a heavy breathe "I wanted to know if i can stay here without becoming apart of the pack. I left my old pack a few weeks ago due to something i didn't believe in and they were forcing me to do it." I sighed. "Fine. Stay for as long as you want, you don't have to join the pack, But i need to know your name." I answered. the bell rang before she could reply. "You'll find out soon enough Colton!" She left. How did she know my name!! I must ask my sister maybe she'll know something!, I thought 

When I walked out of that room, I bumped into the person I wanted to speak with. "SCAR!!" i smiled. "Yea bro?" She bit her lip and i hated it meant she was nervous. "Whose the new girl?" "i don't know dude, She bumped into me yesterday and was all mad about it. Anyway when you find out let me know; because, she is going to be my new bestie!!" I laughed. "yeah and Your sister in law! She's my mate scar.. she don't even want to be a part of my pack" She sighed "She'll come around. She seemed closed off, but she'll open up soon i hope.." She went to class as did I.

I walked into english to that smell. I smirked. I finally get to know the mystery girls name. "Everyone we have a new student. She just moved here From the next county over. Ma'am please stand and tell us about yourself" the teacher spoke. she stood up and bit her lip. "I'm Ashton Hampfield. I'm From Gastonia i love to write and Sing. but no I won't sing now.. Anyway this will be my favorite class." She sat back down. hampfield?? she's from the BloodHound pack!!! Our ENEMY!!!!!!! My wolf growled at me. 

I should have known better than to think she was running away from something. She came to spy more than likely.. Jason research the Hampfields pack their name is BloodHound. See why The Alphas daughter ran away!  i mindlinked him. when i got the ok from him, I smiled. I knew I was going to find out why she left and I couldn't wait to kill the alphas only daughter and start a war. 

Ashtons pov:

I couldn't believe he was in my class.. I was trying to stay hidden!!! I wasn't wanting war!! Moon goddess why did you pair me with my dads enemy!!! I paid more attention to the teacher talking then I did With my mate. Fuck him, He can go on somewhere I ain't going to keep him entertained. I will reject him. Once the bell rung and signaled that the class was over to go to the next I got up and ran out. I put my english books in my locker and grabbed my chemistry books slamming the locker shut. "What did it do to you!?" I heard a girls voice say behind me. I jumped and looked at her. "Scarlet don't scare me. Nothing I was mad. I just couldn't shake the fact that I was going to get married before I bailed out ya know.. Its sucks when your family doesn't even think you can be alpha because you're a girl... I have always been a good leader why bring up the fact that I'm a girl to it." I growled. She smiled. "Hey you have chemistry?" I nodded. "Yay!!! You have it with me! My brother said you were mean looking but that you were his mate. What do you think you are going to do about that." I shrugged. "Since the whole shit with my family and the arranged marriage... I don't even want a mate right now. If he will wait till I'm ready then I'd gladly accept him.. I don't want to reject him, but accepting him right now is something i just can't do. " I replied.

She smiled. "He should understand about that though. Have you talked to him and told him about that?" I shook my head. "I told him they were forcing me to do something that i didn't really want to talk about. Please don't tell him" we were walking to class, when i heard the fight. "What the hell!!" I shouted. "COME ON ASHTON !! I KNOW WHO IT IS!!" Scarlet yelled and dragged me to where the fight was happening. "DON'T YOU DARE THINK OR TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THAT!!!" I heard his voice. "DUDE SHE'S HOT!! I WILL GET HER IN MY BED BEFORE THE YEAR IS OVER!!!" I growled. "WHO ME?! YOU WON'T TOUCH ME!!! I DON'T LET PLAYBOYS LIKE YOU RUN AROUND MY HOUSE YOU STUPID ASS!!" I shouted out before i stopped my mouth from speaking. They looked up.

"You will be yelling my.." he was stopped by a punch to the face. I walked up to Colton and grabbed his hand. "Stop... He isn't worth it Colt.. He's not my mate. I won't do no hooking up with anyone who isn't my mate.. I promise on my life i wouldn't... Stop.." I stood on my tippy toes and whispered in his ear. "If you want me to accept you, Give me time to adjust and let me get to know you okay?!" I smiled as i walked off knowing he was happy about my proposal! 

Scarlet was laughing. "I thought you were going to reject him if he didn't stop." I laughed. "That was an idea but then he'd get even madder and take it out on all the pack" I explained. I will be rejecting him but i don't think I'd do it anytime soon maybe at the house tonight. I gave Scarlet my number and we went to class.. It was a long ass day.

Once school was over i drove to my house and settled down and did some homework. I received a text from an unknown number.

Hey Ashton, just thought I'd check up and see when we can hang out and get to know each other. It's Colton by the way. 

Sorry Colt Got plans this whole week with Scar, I'll tell her when we can.! Bye! Ash! XOXo 

 I sighed. I didn't want to but i needed to... "I, Ashton Hampfield, Reject, Colton Walter, Alpha of Coldwater pack, As my......" I was interurpted by a knock on my door. DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!! Why would someone interupt me!  I thought as i walked to the door. When I opened it, I was surprised at what I saw!