Heck No! I won't Do what you say!

Standing on my porch was the last person I wanted to see. "Hello Ashton" She said softly looking down. "Hello Cathrine"  I said with so much hate. In case you want to know who Cathrine is, she's my mother. I hate her with a passion for what she put me through. "I came to talk to you." She replied simply like always. "I don't want to talk to you. How did you find me?" She sighed. "It was easy to find you. I followed Hazel." I growled. "Tell me what do you want!?!?"

"Can we talk inside?" I laughed. "Hell no!! You are not welcomed in this house." I told her "Fine. I want you to come back and reconsider marrying Alpha Ethan" I laughed. "reconsider?! Heck no!!! I found my mate and I will be staying with him as I am the LUNA of the pack now. So Goodbye." She shook her head "Ashton! You WILL COME BACK AND MARRY ETHAN!! YOU HAVE NO CHOICE. MATE OR NOT!!! I DON'T SEE NO CLAIM ON YOU YET??? YOU WILL COME WITH ME DRAGGED AND DRUGGED IF YOU DON'T COME WILLINGLY!!" She screeched at me. I laughed. We have a trespasser on our land Colton and she is trying to force me to come with her or be drugged. My house NOW please?!!?!!?! I linked Colton. ON My way babydoll he replied back. I looked at my mom, "I ain't going anywhere with you Mother. Your best bet is to leave before things get ugly and trust me they will. I will kill you if you don't get off my land and territory. It isn't a threat nor a promise because it will happen." I yelled. "If you do then you will declare war with your pack" I laughed. "My OLD Pack and since Selene already warned me of everything I don't do well with intruders telling me what to do" that's when she lounged at me with a syringe and stabbed it in my neck. 

The last thing I saw was Colton racing to get to me before I collapsed while Jason and Jared attacked my mother and dragged her away.

COLTONS POV:
When my mate linked me about a trespasser I knew something was wrong right then. Jason and Jared come with me NOW your LUNA is in trouble.  They sent their okay and met me out front. We left and went to her house. I saw a women stabbed a needle into Ashtons arm and she almost fell hitting the ground. I ran and caught her while Jason and Jared took the women to the cells. I needed answers and I will get them. once I brought Ashton to my room and had the doctor give the okay telling me she'd be up when her wolf was ready. I went to the basement where this women was being held since it was the basement. "Anything yet?" I asked James who was in control of interrogating the prisoners. "Nothing. But you could try." I smirked and grabbed the chains. "Who are you and why are you here?" She laughed. "So.. She DIDN'T.... Tell ... You" She coughed out "TELL ME WHAT?!?!" I growled out. "That I'm her MOTHER!"  I laughed. "Why are you here?" I asked again. "Don't worry about it!" she said. Colton? C..Come here  I heard my mates voice in my head.

I growled "Beat her till she gives more information!!"  I left and went to my mate. "You need to talk to me right now Ashton I can't have lies running through this pack anymore... tell me everything!!" I told her once walking into the room. She sighed. "You're right.. I'll tell you, but you need to sit down for this. I won't start from the beginning I'll mention that to you another time. I will however start from the important facts." I nodded and sat next to her. "Please don't hate me after this Colton; because, I will lose it if you do" I nodded. 

"She's my mother. She let my dad beat me since I was 8. I shifted at 8 like any other Alpha would, but that was also when she found out she was having a boy. He hated the idea of a girl running the pack. So he tried finding alphas who would want to marry me when I was 18. He beat me for no reason. I always got good grades and he still did. When I turned 18 he had someone wanting to marry me because I reminded him of his girlfriend who passes away, but thing was she wasn't his mate. He wasn't even looking for his mate. He would just go on and on how mates are useless and make you weak. I thought mates didn't at the time, but after My dad beat me senseless the day I turned 18... I gave up.. I wasn't looking for a mate.. I wasn't looking for love.. I was looking for a place to go to till I went to college.. I was planning on rejecting my mate when I found him... It was hard when I met you.. That day in the mall I ran away cause I didn't want a mate.. I didn't know that you were going to be my protector in everything... My dad isn't right in his mind.. he's been crazy since the day I was born.. He changed a lot and that will be told another day.. I don't want to recall it all right now.. My mother.. do what you please.. don't kill her though that will bring the war on sooner than what it is supposed to... I'd keep her locked up and drained." 

**SORRY ITS SHORT HAVENT BEEN HOME ALL DAY.. WILL UPLOAD WHEN I GET THE CHANCE THANK YOU**