The Truth Be told

I felt relieved since I told Colton the truth. Well some of it anyways. But I hope this doesn't affect him and me at all.. I walked into the school knowing I'd get stared at. "She is so oblivious to her mate... she lets him cheat on her and screw around with Sasha" someone said. "Maybe she doesn't know." The other say, but I just ignored them. I knew he wouldn't do anything stupid to lose me. I walked into the bathroom to moaning. "Ohh Colton!!!" I growled. Afterwards I heard a bang and Sasha walked out. "Oh.. you're ruining my fun loser?" She sneered at me. "Guess I will leave you and Colton alone" I sneered back. When I walked out I smirked.

"I alpha Ashton Hampfield reject alpha Colton Walter as my mate" I fell to the floor crying in pain... I heard growling and blacked out. I knew that it isn't official unless he accepts it which I hope he didn't, but if he did then we'll be free from each other. 

COLTONS POV:

I knew I shouldn't have done it but I did... me and Sasha were in the girls bathroom having fun.. well fun for her I felt nothing... when the door opened I heard her voice . Shit this isn't good. Next thing you know I am growling and on the floor. "Accept her rejection colt so we can be together.." Sasha said. "Fuck you Sasha you're kicked from the pack... I reject your rejection Ashton Hampfield" I stood and went looking for her.

I couldn't find her anywhere "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO COLTON JAMES,,,," Scarlett yelled. "Nothing.." I whimpered. "Sasha really.. the whole school knows... ash ran out and now nobody can find her, I don't like her but she is my Luna and I CARE FOR HER.. SHE WAS MY BEST FRIEND" she yelled at me. "Be friends with her again... she has a right to do what she wants to me." Sure I messed up but I didn't want her gone.

I walked away from Scarlett and ran out of the school shifting into my wolf and running to her house. I looked everywhere and couldn't find her. Ashton please... I was drugged. I fell to my knees face in my hands. I hate you Colton. Nothing you do or say will change that... Selene must have lied to me saying you'd protect me.. because all you ever do is hurt me... go fuck and mate with Sasha she'll be happy Ashton said in my head. I kicked her out of the pack... I promise you no more... she laughed and then blocked me out. Hazel my office now.. please... 

I went to my office and changed into some shorts and tank top after shifting back to human.hazel knocked "come in" she looked angry. "Don't slap me." I said giving her paperwork "that's my drug test.. I was drugged.. the school had to test me after the rejection which I didn't accept... you know where she's at don't ya?" I asked, she nodded. "She's going back to her pack and going to accept the arranged marriage...." I growled.. she rather get beaten then loved ??" I whimpered. Hazel shrugged... "she said she was tired of being used and worthless." I sighed and sat down as she walked out.

Don't do it Ashton... please baby girl come back and let me explain... I whimpered out to her. There isn't anything for you to say Colton... you used and mentally abused me... I'm long gone.. I'm bout to walk off the territory... if you wanna speak to me better be here at the lake south of your border in 15 mins.  I stood and grabbed the papers and took off.. I know I wouldn't make it there in time so I masked my scent and took the papers to her old house and slipped them on the porch under the flower pot. And left. It took me an hour to get here and an hour back but I knew what needed to happen. "Everyone start training harder" I yelled out to the whole pack and went inside. "You  Talk to her" Jason asked me.

"She's gone man... she went back to get married to the aloha..." a tear made its way down my cheek. "I'm such a bad mate.... I don't even deserve to be alpha and all because your sister drugged me." I went to bed hoping she sees that paperwork.

Ashton's POV:

I walked up the steps and looked under the pot. When I saw the paper I frowned. Leaving was the hardest part. I would miss him.. he rejected the rejection so I can't reject him anymore... the bond got stronger... 

blood work done. Wolfsbane and heroin have been used on alpha Colton Walter and he was not under his right mind. The next paper was a letter

I stuffed them both into my pocket and went inside. I saw dad and Ethan sitting there drinking. "Dad.... Ethan.... I will go along with this marriage.... " they turned their heads my way. Ethan smiled weakly. "Glad that you do. It's in 2 days Ashton. You best not be lying I will mark you the night before so be ready " I nodded. "Ash... thank you. You're mom coming soon?" I shrugged. "They have her in a cell..." he growled and stalked towards me.

I was ready for the blow he was going to give me. He punched my gut and then smirked. "Go to your room and be ready... I have someone who wants to punish you" I ran to my room and basically took clothes off... I opened my wolf hearing and closed my pack link and mate link. "Ethan you can do whatever you want with her. Punish her for leaving" I heard a growl "oh I am .. I'm forcefully going to mark and mate her and it will be painful." He was coming up the stairs and walked into the room.. next thing you know he attacked me biting down hard on my neck where Colton's mark was supposed to go and then he forced himself into me. And you know the rest...

After everything was over he beat me senseless "DON'T YOU DARE LEAVE MATE... YOU'RE NOW MINE.. NOBODY ELSE CAN CLAIM YOU!!!" That was a lie since he wasn't my mate only way this mark will disappear is if I get to Colton.

He left and I took the note that was with the paperwork, it read

Baby girl

Don't agree to that marriage... hopefully you read these papers before getting inside and agreeing... please know if you don't I will come for you... I love you Ashton and only you... I'm sorry for being useless... 

love 

Colton aka asshole 

I hid it and went  to bed covered in blood.