You For Real?

I woke up to a cold dark room. I couldn't believe I've gotten myself into this mess. I've been thinking on who to mind link to get out. Only one I know is Hazel; since, she's been my best friend for ages. I knew she wouldn't tell my dad nor anyone else since she hates him. Hazel??? I need your help, DON'T TELL MY DAD!  I sent her. What is it Ashton? She replied back right away. I hated to get her involved knowing she might die trying to get ahold of Colton, but I don't have a link to him yet. I need you to go to Colton Walter and give him a message for me...  I knew she might not do it. That's the enemies pack Ash!! I can't go there?!!?!  I growled. He's my mate! He has to listen to you...  She sighed. What is it you need me to tell him. I smiled knowing I'll be out of here in no time. I don't have much time.. but tell him that I'm being Held in the rogue territory and they might switch my location soon if he doesn't hurry to get me.. Tell him it's north of his territory. Tell him that I need my time and space to get over what I saw the other day to prove that it is me telling you to come to him.  I told her. She gave me the okay and stopped talking. By that time a guy with tan skin and black long hair came walking in.

"Sleeping beauty has finally woken up. That's good, I'll go get alpha Mark." He walked out and went to get this alpha.. I didn't know what to do, but I did try to find a way out of here. "Well... Well... Well.. You're up. I can't wait to mate and mark you to make that alpha mate of yours regret what he did to my mate." I growled. "I didn't do anything.. I have nothing to do with that why would you take me!! He has all these other girls he cares for !!! He doesn't care for me!!! I rejected him once I've met him!!!" I knew he wouldn't fall for it, but he sighed. "He took and killed my mate... He tortured and raped her.. I don't think anything but killing you after we finished the process will suffice in making him regret his choices. I'm sorry to hear he's treated you so wrongly. If you help me I won't kill you.. I'll let you live You can help me rule these rogues like they're your own." That sounded promising.. Maybe I should accept it to make sure I don't die... My wolf growled at me. Why would you!! You know he is coming to save you.. You know he loves you!!  I laughed at her If he loved me he wouldn't be with another skank making me jealous.. I threw that at her. 

"Fine... We finish the process when I say then.. I don't want to be marked right away. I need time to heal from the shit my so called family put me through. If you can give me that then you proven yourself better than him." He nodded. "Of course." He left the room. I couldn't believe I just did that.. I need to though or else I would be dead...

Coltons POV:
Alpha We have a problem. Someone is begging to speak to you about our luna says she knows where she's being held... Says she and her family wants to join our pack.. She's here with her family but I won't let her through until you say otherwise. Jason mindlinked me. Let them through show them to my office please... I replied.

I was sitting in my office trying to find my mate when I heard a knock."Come in" I bellowed out. Jason walked in with just the teenage girl. "Here you go sir. I'm going to go watch her family while ya'll talk." I nodded as he left. "What is it you needed to tell me." I looked up at the blonde haired brown eye girl and waited. "Ashton told me to tell you that She needs her time and space after what she saw the other day, but that she isn't rejecting you. She also said that she is at the rogue territory north of yours, but she doesn't know how long they'll keep her there. Said to hurry and get her.. She sounded scared and like they were going to do something she didn't want again. You have to save her Colton.. Please!!!! She shouldn't be there.. She left the pack because her father and family wanted her to marry someone who wasn't her mate. Thing is they didn't ever care for her. They beat her and everything.. Alpha Please do something.." She was crying. "I will Tonight I will go to her.. Please tell her that for me. Tell her to stay strong.. Tell her I'm bringing her home." She nodded and looked deep in thought. "You're going to join the pack tomorrow but tonight you stay in my house as a guest along with your family.. Thank you Hazel." She nodded and left.