scared

"so, bad is on his server and after earning his trust again, he actually gave me admin again, so you all know exactly what this means." zak laughs loudly, thankful for the new soundproof equipment he implemented in his room.

as zak griefed the kitpvp spawn once again, practically killing every player on it, darryl quickly noticed as players messaged him, asking about it. he rang up his boyfriend on teamspeak, anger starting to take over.

"skeppy." darryl growls over zak when he begins to talk. "yeah? what's up, baldboyhalo?" the victim groans and teleports to skeppy, his anger fully taking over as he looked all around him.

"what did you do, skeppy? tell me you have a backup and you're going to put it in right now." zak mutes his microphone to giggle momentarily before activating it once again to answer his lover.

"but i can't do that because i don't have a backup!" zak retorts, causing darryl to go absolutely insane. "what do you mean you don't have a backup? if you really don't, fix this NOW!" the older's yelling makes the younger's little self stir, but he simply ignored it to keep up the troll.

"nah. i don't really feel like it." zak logs out of the game, pissing darryl off when the teleportation doesn't work. "you better get back here right this moment! fix this or i will ban you and never unban you ever! don't even think that i'll consider it! any moderator who unbans you or even thinks about it will be demoted instantly!" the furious words fully bring out zak's little side, the sobs on the other line making darryl stop and soften up immediately, his anger basically disappearing.

"zakie? baby boy?" he questions, making sure to keep a soft and kind tone, not wanting to upset the other even further. "d-d-daddy yelled at me. i'm such a b-bad boy." the sniffles and chokes are too much for darryl and he jolts up to run to his little's room.

as he opens the unlocked door, zak looks up with tears in his eyes, breaking down once again. "oh, honey bear," darryl rushes over to pick up the little boy and wrap him in his blanket as they sit on the bed. he feels his shirt become wet from the tears, but it doesn't bother him one bit.

"i didn't know you were listening in with skeppy, i'm so sorry bubba." he places his baby's face into his hands, his heart clenching at the broken sight in front of him. he smiles softly and leans over and begins kissing his face all over, not forgetting to kiss the tears away and blowing raspberries to hear the giggle he fell in love with.

"daddy!" zak giggled loudly through the thousands of kisses, the tears slowly stopping as he forgets why he was crying in the first place. "i'm ticklish! stop it!" darryl only smiles widely and continues the kisses.

after another minute of pecks all over zak's face, he stops and lets the boy lean against him and listen to his heartbeat, soothing him to make sure the tears don't come back again.

"i'm so sorry i yelled at you, darling, daddy just thinks you're very silly sometimes and it can be a bit much for him. he never meant to make you upset, but he hopes you can accept his apology." zak sniffles again and stares into his daddy's eyes. "i do, daddy, 'm sorry."

"it's okay, i accept your apology, baby boy. i love you more than anything." darryl picks up zak again, letting him snuggle into him. he makes sure to grab the blanket and a pacifier from a drawer in zak's nightstand.

they walk out of the room silently, the blanket dragging slightly on the wooden floors. darryl sets the smaller boy onto the couch, putting the blanket around his shoulders and let him put the soothing pacifier in his mouth. darryl presses a kiss to his forehead, muttering. "i'll be back in a bit, cutie pie."

behind the glasses and cups in one of the kitchen cabinets, there is a small collection of glass baby bottles that are reserved for zak and zak only. darryl had found that plastic baby bottles weren't safe and ordered a bunch of glass ones and a few new toys and supplies for his baby.

he filled the glass bottle with milk and stuck it in the microwave for a few seconds, not wanting it too hot or too cold. once he had gotten it out of the microwave, he smiled and walked back to the couch. he smoothly took out the pacifier, sat down on the couch with zak now in his lap and begun to feed him some of the milk.

"tom and jerry?" darryl asks softly and is met with an answer when zak's dark brown eyes light up almost instantly. darryl smiled faintly and turned on the tv and landed on the recordings, not having to search long for the mentioned show.

after a few minutes, zak finished the bottle and set his eyes upon the television, intent on watching it. but he failed as his eyes closed slowly over time and he drifted off to sleep. darryl sighed affectionally, staring and appreciating the boy on his lap. after a kiss on the boy's head, he found himself drifting off to sleep as well.